• MS Project (expert)
• MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
• Requires thorough understanding of Security services related processes and technologies.
• Strong understanding of a client's business, technology and process needs.
• Will participate in leadership presentations to the customer.
• Expertise in planning and executing IT infrastructure & support projects
• Proficient in developing systems with ability to enhance IT infrastructure operational effectiveness
• Managing customer centric technical operations and ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms
• Good Understanding of :
o IT security policy, procedure, design, and implementation.
o Identity access management
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work with Business analysts and Engineers to prioritize targeted systems/accounts to be in scope
• Work with business units, operation, security administration to coordinate remediation
• Plan and perform QA/validation of completed analysis
• Communicate and report on the progress to stakeholders
• Organizing, planning, and executing work stream
• Track progress and support the execution of project
• Identify and track work stream issues or risks
• Prepare work stream dashboard and status updates
• Work with IT and business stakeholders to define target state processes and gather business requirements
• Document test plan with dates
• Provide technical subject matter expertise
• Review and publish work stream deliverables
• Schedule and facilitate stakeholder meetings
· Good communication skills
· Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities
· Work against tightly targeted Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for initial response and update frequency
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong work ethic
· Able to make technical decisions in the project
· Audit and compliance knowledge
· Basic Knowledge on security models such as ITIL, ISO27001, BCP/DR and Cobit