Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
· Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of voice communications networks. Uses knowledge of LAN/WAN and Telecommunications systems to design and install internal and external voice networks. Assists with the completion of large-scale telecom engineering projects. Assists with engineering research and design.
· Designs and implements enterprise wide voice network projects; Prepares and maintains project implementations schedules
· Shared responsibility for architecture, design , and deployment of fault tolerant voice networks including disaster recovery
· Designs and maintains network management architecture for specific network and telecom components including event monitoring and alerting
· Configures and deploys network and telecom equipment in accordance with project implementation plan
· Performs activities required for timely completion of projects
· Troubleshoots, resolves, and documents all Tier III support calls as related to the LAN /WAN and Telecommunications
· Develops and documents plans to troubleshoot, diagnose, and test voice and data related issues
· Completes and publishes documentation as related to specific network services projects for operational handoff
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
· 3+ years of related experience.
· Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
· Experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
· Experience with the design and implementation of enterprise wide telephony projects, including core infrastructure HW/SW and disaster recovery.
· Experience troubleshooting advanced telephony problems including issues that require interfacing with vendor engineers.
· Experience developing standard documents for diagnosing and testing telecom and network related issues.
· Advanced experience publishing professional documentation as related to specific telecom projects.
· Ability to provide technical support to team members. Experience implementing advanced VoIP technologies (i.e. SIP, CTI).
· Experience supporting Telephony applications (ex. IVR, Call Recording).
· Advanced understanding of Linux and Windows systems.
· Experience supporting multi-vendor technology solutions.
· Extensive experience with Avaya PBX and Call Center platforms
· Experience with Cisco PBX
· Experience with Aspect Call Center platforms
· National Agency Check Certification or Secret Clearance a plus
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Are you open to sponsorship?
Are there flexible work hours?
Is there a possibility to work remote?
This position is:
Is there a bonus structure?
Is there equity?
Who does this position report to?
Manager, Information Technology
Does this position have direct reports?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Cisco PBX and Avaya skills are mandatory to consider the candidates.
Mandatory Recruiter Notes
All agencies must provide the details below within their recruiter notes in order to submit a candidate:
Availability date to start a new role:
Apply by creating/using an account