Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
What makes us so awesome:
You will be working with a highly motivated and skilled team of engineers to deliver world-class SaaS solutions for the Petroleum and Convenience Store industry. Our products are highly reliable, scalable and configurable and we need more engineers like you to help us deliver on our growing pipeline of R&D projects.
Someone who believes that software development changes lives. You're passionate about technology and see the world a little differently than your peers—everywhere you look, there's possibility, opportunity, boundaries to push and challenges to solve.
That's what we're seeking at Client. We're a global tech company that makes life easier for you—and people all over the world—by enabling than 550 million transactions every day. Restaurants, shops, banks and airports come to us for hardware, software and services. They know we have the best and brightest engineers who know the world of mobile better than any other—and relish in revealing previously unknown insights. Engineers who manage hosted environments than can survive under the pressure of hundreds of thousands of requests per minute. Engineers like you.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for operation and automation of a multi-product SaaS offering. You are expected to be able to own the solutions to complex SaaS hosting problems/needs from design to delivery and maintenance.
You will also:
• Provision, monitor and support production and QA environments, including the underlying virtual infrastructure as well as hosted applications
• Ensure high availability and 24x7 monitoring
• Own capacity planning and infrastructure upgrades
• Engage closely with architects, software engineers and other operations teams to deliver highly available and scalable services
• Drive root cause analysis and risk management processes
• Drive ongoing improvements and efficiencies in operational practices, tools and processes
• Build automation scripts and frameworks to improve operational processes and procedures
• Evaluate third-party products and specifications
• Provide estimations of work based on requirements.
• Educate others (technical and non-technical) on areas of expertise
• Work under the supervision of an Engineering Manager
• Perform other job related duties as assigned
· Bachelor's degree in a related area (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Services, Management Information Services) or equivalent industry experience.
· Required 5+ years of DevOps experience
· Experience with configuration, management, and performance tuning of SQL Server and IIS applications
· Experience with configuration and management of firewalls, networking and load balancing
· DevOps experience in writing and managing infrastructure as code
· Experience in deployment automation, monitoring and maintenance of large-scale SaaS services with various underlying dependencies
· Experience operating and troubleshooting VMs in a virtual environment
Even better if you have:
· Experience with MS Azure and AWS
· Previous experience in software development in designing and implementing highly scalable SW solutions
· Experience leading other engineers
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is Client's commitment to diversity. Client is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at Client has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: Client only accepts resumes from agencies on the Client preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Client employees, or any Client facility. Client is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Are you open to sponsorship?
Are there flexible work hours?
Is there a possibility to work remote?
This position is:
Is there a bonus structure?
Is there equity?
Who does this position report to?
Software Eng. Manager
Does this position have direct reports?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
5+ years of DevOps experience
What are the nice-to-have skills?
MS - Azure and AWS
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
This is a newly created position for team of software engineers that develop mobile applications
Apply by creating/using account