Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Lead Java / Web Software Development Engineer is responsible for both hands on development and leading a team of developers currently utilizing: Java, Spring Framework (Boot, Data JPA, Security, etc.), Mockito, JPA(Hibernate), REST/SOAP Service Development, Junit and Maven
• Lead the construction of scalable products and be an expert in the web application domain
• Ensure that technical decisions support our goals of performance, scalability, reliability availability and security
• Create high-performance, maintainable user facing solutions using the latest web technology
• Advocate for modern development practices and tools
• Ensure project adherence to corporate and team technical standards
• Engage in technical discussions of new solutions and architectures
• Drive direction in an agile environment interacting with architects, cross functional engineering teams, product management, QA, etc.
• Mentor and review code for junior developers
• Champion development best practices
• Lead design of key domain or components
• Willingness and ability to adapt to a dynamic environment with new technologies
• Self study
• Years of experience required:
o without degree – 14+ years
o with Bachelors' degree - 8+ years
o with Masters' degree – 6+ years
• Experience building and developing web applications
• Demonstrated record leading and mentoring development teams
• Strong debugging and problem solving abilities
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Design techniques
• Experience validating requirements and driving technical solutions that achieve business solutions
• Excellent communications skills — both written and spoken
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Are you open to sponsorship?
Are there flexible work hours?
Is there a possibility to work remote?
This position is:
Is there a bonus structure?
Is there equity?
Who does this position report to?
Director Information Technology
Does this position have direct reports?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Years of experience required: without degree – 14+ years with Bachelors' degree - 8+ years with Masters' degree – 6+ years Experience building and developing web applications Demonstrated record leading and mentoring development teams Strong debugging and problem solving abilities Good understanding of Object Oriented Design techniques Experience validating requirements and driving technical solutions that achieve business solutions Excellent communications skills — both written and spoken *Experienced UI/UX Developer with a passion and experience leading a like development team. *Strong Agile background
What are the nice-to-have skills?
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
*Update 7/11/16- Location can also be Franklin Lakes, NJ. This team is reinventing their current product offering. New role, growing team, industry leading tech focused company. Intake Call Recording: http://cc.readytalk.com/play?id=8lknlg
If an Accepted Candidate independently pursues another position at Client, no Placement Fee will be due if the Candidate is Hired for the other position, even if Hired within 6 months of Acceptance. Independent pursuit means Client did not learn about the Candidate or the Candidate did not learn about the other job as a result of either being submitted to this job or from the Scout Search Firm.
Apply by creating/using account