Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Description/Comment:You can understand the big picture, including best practices, as well as an ability to apply a disciplined and detail-oriented approach to execution. You can operate and thrive in a fast paced environment, have a strong work ethic and love technology as well as business processes. You show initiative, can prioritize, influence and execute.
• Cross-departmentally Project Manage medium-high complexity system projects for Finance, such as:
o Implement Oracle Cloud Revenue Management for Finance
o Implement enterprise Tax system, integrated with Finance ERP
o New/upgrade Bank implementations related to Corp Cards, AR/AP payments
o PeopleSoft/PeopleTools upgrade
• Able to manage/lead projects with complex scope/budget and timeline requirements
• Ability to capture critical timelines and interdependencies that could pose risks to the projects
• Ability to work and communicate well with both Business and IT teams
• Able to work with IT/Business teams to get business commit, document requirements/business process as well as execution commit including defined resources/timelines.
• Ability to take control of meetings to ensure that the time is best used and that the timeline is adhered to
• Responsible for planning and defining scope of the projects with the ability to sequence items that are critical and have interdependencies among and between different business teams.
• Driving all team members to update and provide information about challenges, issues, risks and timeline details.
• Managing communication details around project status, timeline and milestones.
• Ability to handle conflicts and bring them to resolution in order to stick as closely to the timeline/budget as possible.
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
• Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
• Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
• Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
• Lead the planning and implementation of project
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Constantly monitor and report on progress/risks of the project to all stakeholders
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Able to mentor other project managers across IT Apps team and build a PM community with standards & best practices
• Able to manage prioritization & delivery of monthly build and operational support activities
• Demonstrates high curiosity to understand end to end process, why we are doing what we are doing, end goal, ask questions, provide recommendations, ROI etc
Additional Job Details:Your Qualifications • 5-7 years or more of Project management experience handling Finance (Order to Cash) applications projects • Experience handling Project budgets, resources as well as timeline • Experience with Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to report business processes • Experience with at least one or more Finance ERP systems like Oracle Cloud (preferred), Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, Workday Financials • Experience leading cross-functional projects with applications like Salesforce, Workday etc • Experience handling projects with multiple on-premise/SaaS technologies/integrations • Experience working with implementation partners /system integrators/managed service providers • Ability to build sound relationships and communicate expectations with users, team members & management • Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, and facilitation skills • Self-motivation and willingness to learn with a strong sense of accountability and a proven track record of delivering results • Must work well under pressure, be sensitive to deadlines, be able to interact in a team environment, be able to adapt quickly to change, deep attention to details and possess excellent customer service skills • Aptitude for implementing alternatives to execute projects and processes in a faster, more efficient or more cost-effective manner • PMP/Agile certifications preferred • Graduate degree in a related discipline
Apply by creating/using account