Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Summary: Designs, develops, maintains and enhances application programs supporting SAP – ISU/CRM applications. (i.e. customer enrollment, customer interaction, account maintenance, customer inquiry, billing and invoicing, remittance processing, credit and collections, intercompany data exchange, FICA etc.). Interfaces with clients to determine requirements, resolve issues and determine cost estimates. Provide production support for system issues that arise in the daily operations of the system. Provide subject matter expertise to the Operations groups in order to assist with problem solving and as a resource for training development.
• Design, develop, maintain and enhance application programs working within a team-oriented environment using various development toolsets, such as SAP, ISU, CRM, Microsoft Office tools, , and other development toolsets.
• Develop and maintain application programs providing business functions, such as online screens, batch reports, web services, odata, ALE/Idoc processing, creation of applications interface files, and basic WEB integration knowledge.
• Determine detailed system requirements based on business requirements provided by the Operations groups.
• Configure and test CRM/ECC/IUT modifications to support new system development, enhancements, and production support modifications.
• Provide functional and or technical specifications; execute ABAP code for customized modifications that cannot be delivered through ECC/CRM configuration.
• Test ABAP program changes.
• Provide subject matter expertise for the impact assessment and testing of SAP AOPs (Add on Packs) and SAP Release upgrades.
• Develop string test scripts in order to test a group of related functionality.
• Support the development and execution of Enterprise Test scripts.
• Investigate problems reported by the end-users to the Help Desk, resolve associated problems, and close the ticket.
• Provide production support for SAP – ECC/CRM application sub-processes/sub-modules supporting retail markets.
• Work with peers in IT to resolve production support issues while managing expectations with our client base.
• Willingness to work hours as necessary, especially during critical issue resolution time periods.
• Provide applications development and enhancement functions, including analysis, design, configuration, testing, and object transports using SAP’s ABAP/4 Development Workbench.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent work experience.
Experience: 5+ years of IT experience.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to prepare and or make presentations is required.
• Technical writing skill is required.
• Process-oriented and analytical, quality-oriented thinking is a must. The individual will be required to identify logical, rational approaches to business solutions.
Apply by creating/using account