Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Required Skills :
Basic Qualifications :
Job Description :
Business Process Consultant 2
Deposit Product Group (DPG) offers innovative checking, savings and payment solutions that form the core of our customers' relationship with Wells Fargo and fulfill a broad array of their financial needs. We make our products and services intuitive so they are simple to use and fully integrated to deliver a superior customer experience through all of our channels.
DPG is seeking a high caliber individual to join the Deposit Experience and Efficiency Program Office to identify, measure and solve opportunities to improve our customers’ experience. This role requires an individual with a strong business process background and the ability to survey various sources of data, uncover high impact opportunities and recommend solutions as a proponent of our customers.
• Strategic end-to-end thinking; ability to understand the full flow of activities that impact the customer experience
• Partner with data analytics teams to define, develop, and measure data for evaluation and tracking
• Create leadership presentations and business cases that translate visions and strategies into consumable stories
• Building productive partnerships with cross functional teams and/or various levels of management
• Organizes, leads, and facilitates cross-entity, enterprise wide redesign initiatives that will encompass an end to end analysis and future state redesign that requires specialized knowledge or skill critical to the redesign effort.
• Develops root cause analysis and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates.
• Establishes standards for measuring performance against process requirements.
• Produces new process improvement techniques and services.
• Develops metrics that provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities.
• Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
• Drives business awareness of customer experience and efficiency opportunities and solutions
Basic Qualifications: 10+ years business analysis experience and or 7+ years business process engineering
• Strong understanding of financial controls and risk.
• Demonstrated experience in business process, process mapping or implementing process change focused on improving the customer experience
• Proven discovery and analytical skills, examining various types of data and evidence (objective, subjective, qualitative, quantitative, etc.), and developing recommendations based on the findings
• Self-starter with an excellent balance of organizational, strategic management and execution skills, managing multiple priorities in a timely manner
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal direction or oversight in a matrixed, highly cross-functional, collaborative, and disbursed organization
• Experience working with data analytics teams to define, develop, and measure data for evaluation and tracking
Apply by creating/using account