Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Experience with Guidewire Insurance Policy Administration Systems (PolicyCenter, ClaimsCenter, BillingCenter) Experience with traditional RDBMS databases and data warehouses. Experience with traditional RDBMS databases and data warehouses Experience performing data mappings, designing business logic, business rules, & calculations for metrics that will be created by Data Engineers using Spark, Scala, R, Python, and/or Java Experience designing logic to curate, harmonize, cleanse, transform, and standardize data from a raw format to create unified data sets for analysis and consumption, including the creation of standardized end-user KPIs, from a variety of sources Nice to Have:
Knowledge of data management standards, data governance practices and data quality. Demonstrate an understanding of key data management principles and data use.
Experience with the Big Data / Hadoop ecosystem of applications and functional understanding of distributed data processing systems architecture and tools (Data Lake / NoSQL / Spark / HIVE, Python / HDFS / MapReduce etc) is a plus Soft Skills:
Written: Must be able to convey key messages in technical terms and business terms. Must be able to create technical documentation, such as specifications, design documents, and testing documents.
Oral: Ability to collaborate and communication with a wide range of partners, including IT and business, across all levels of the organization.
Must actively manage expectations with stakeholders.
(1) Data Subject Matter Expert on source system data [esp Guidewire PolicyCenter, ClaimsCenter, and BillingCenter]
(2) Perform data mappings, design business logic, business rules, & calculations for metrics that will be created by Data Engineers using Spark, Scala, R, Python, and/or Java
(3) Design logic to curate, harmonize, cleanse, transform, and standardize data from a raw format to create unified data sets for analysis and consumption, including the creation of standardized end-user KPIs, from a variety of sources
(4) Business Unit Support: First line of support to perform deep research on any data related questions from business. Provide responses to business on any questions related to data available. Provide support to business community in building extracts.
(5) Contribute to the maturation of Data Designing practices, including training to others
(6) Create documentation around information / data flows and data lineage This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and or privileged information internal to our organization and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity or entities to whom they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the recipients. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by replying to this email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the named addressee you may not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you are the intended recipient you are notified that unauthorized disclosure, copy, storage, or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.
Apply by creating/using account