Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Required Skills :
Basic Qualifications :
Job Description :
Notes from Manager
Key to determining if a candidate is qualified for a Digital PDM role in WFVC:
Do they have experience selling to new customers OR the actual online application experience?
Seeking a Product Manager with experience managing digital sales funnels/processes (e.g., shopping & buying online). The sales funnel starts with accessing the public site, then signing in, then searching for a product offering, then actually filling out an application.
End goal is to enhance the Consumer Deposits public site sales funnel and shopping experience
This includes small project work and handling multiple maintenance requests
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
With over 13,000 team members, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) serves Wells Fargo consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). Over 32 million customers use our digital channels to manage their financial lives. Our customer-facing contact centers provide service and solutions to customers by phone, email and letter 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with approximately 450 million customer contacts annually. WFVC’s vision is to pioneer the next generation of financial services and provide the best virtual experiences, anytime, anyhow, anywhere.
The Digital Sales & Service (DSS) Product Management team is looking for a strong candidate to optimize the Consumer and Business Deposits (Checking, Savings, debit card) sales funnel (researching and applying online, mobile phone and tablet) on Wellsfargo.com.
The team manages the end-to-end sales customer experience and performance on the Web, Product Selection Tools, and Product Applications/Web Forms.
This is an excellent opportunity to impact the business and customer experience by providing critical thought leadership; championing initiatives to make our sales funnel more effective in terms of conversion, and generating sales and leads; and delivering exceptional digital experiences to help our customers borrow responsibly.
This position is a combination of Product Management, Execution, Strategy, Analysis, Competitive Research, and Partnership. You will work directly with other Product Managers across the organization, Customer Experience Designers, Sr. Digital Executives, and Project Managers to develop and implement digital checking, savings and debit card experiences to meet the needs of our customers and business.
· Work with team and product groups to generate opportunities for enhancing the digital apply experience and performance by assessing external customer needs and performing both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
· Develop ideas for enhancing existing functionality or identifying new functionality based on audience analysis, competitive benchmarking and product group partner needs. Recommend creative solutions to implement new features and improve usage of existing functionality.
· Develop appropriate strategies to assure that product group initiated projects are implemented optimally, aligned with the overall Deposits strategy, and with the greatest customer and sales impact.
· Lead Digital project teams in the execution of projects, which support the Consumer and Business Deposits Digital Sales and Application strategy.
· Work closely with project teams to proactively identify innovative options and solutions to the business and customer needs/problems.
· Partner on developing scope and requirements and ensuring solutions are compliant with regulatory and Wells Fargo standards.
· Define Consumer and Business Deposits Digital Sales and Application opportunities; develop business cases; and manage ongoing monitoring for projects and programs.
· Conduct strategic business and customer analysis to identify inefficiencies in the site and use the results to resolve problems and improve efficiency of the customer experience.
· Analyze reporting data and develop ideas for new projects or enhancements.
· Conduct competitive analysis, prioritize and identify initiatives to execute that will elevate the sales throughput of the platform.
· Synthesize 3rd party research from Forrester, Bank Monitor and others into actionable recommendations for projects initiated by the DSS team or product group partners.
· Continually mine internal customer path data to uncover findings and develop customer intelligence.
In order to be successful, you will need a highly-developed capacity to work with and influence diverse functional areas, both within the Digital Team and within other lines of business, Risk/Compliance, and technology groups. You will also need experience managing products and multiple concurrent projects, ranging from concepts in ideation to platform features already in production.
Location: Position will be based in San Francisco, CA, Oakland, CA, or Charlotte, NC
· 5+ years of product management experience, product development experience, or a combination of both
· Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
· Knowledge and understanding of internet, mobile, and tablet technology
· Knowledge and understanding of deposits (consumer and business DDA and debits card) products, policies, and procedures
· Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
· Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
· Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
Other Desired Qualifications
· Demonstrated experience leading projects successfully through the full lifecycle, which require integration of multiple channels, products and functional areas to success within tight timelines while delivering an excellent customer sales experiences and business value in financial services or related industries
· Demonstrated creative thinking coupled with well -defined analytical skills in developing business cases, evaluating customer research, specifying product requirements and evaluating key success criteria
· Understanding of the Digital channel and its application toward sales opportunities and functionality
· Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and inspire teams with an emphasis on creating an environment of diversity, inclusion and engagement
· Comfort with established product management and strategic framework
Apply by creating/using account