Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Description/Comment:Please enter the Job Description in the Job Summary/Description field provided below.
Human Resources is the people business of Informatica. We attract, manage and engage our talent through advanced programs and global processes to support every employee in understanding how they contribute to our business, how they can develop professionally and how they can maximize their personal potential.
You’ll play a key role on our award winning Talent Acquisition team partnering with the recruiters and business to define and deliver creative sourcing solutions to find the most qualified candidates for all levels at Informatica.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a business-savvy, innovative problem solver with a positive, “can do” attitude. You have well-honed organizational skills that give you the ability to balance multiple priorities and meet specific deadlines. You consider yourself to be flexible – comfortable with change and will continually adjust your work habits to adapt to Informatica sourcing practices; ensuring they are consistently applied. You’ll also have the confidence and knowledge to influence others in a matrix environment. Building strong relationships throughout our TA organization is imperative to success in this position.
- Responsible for developing and implementing effective sourcing strategies and programs to recruit top talent.
- Manage the processes surrounding recruiting key candidates at all levels of the organization.
- Identify needs and create solutions, work closely with recruiter and/or internal business unit leaders, manage a variety of projects, and leverage others to implement programs and processes that will allow Informatica to recruit top talent.
- Manage the outside relationships with key partners and vendors that will assist in all aspects of the sourcing function.
- Must have a proven track record in a fast paced environment managing multiple priorities and constituents.
- Consult with internal client managers on positions / business needs.
- Develop sourcing strategies for priority and hard to fill requisitions
- Target primarily passive candidates.
- Data mining in addition to networking, headhunting and online social networking.
- Screen candidates and provide feedback to recruiters.
- Responsible for review and recommendations on new sourcing tools / strategies
- Consult with recruiters and internal client managers on position/business needs.
- Source for qualified candidates.
- Provide ongoing candidate management so as to always present Informatica in a positive manner.
- Manage candidates in ATS, CRM and other internal/external systems.
- 8-10 years Sourcing or Recruiting experience.
- Previous experience working with job boards, networking and online social networking, as well as strong data mining and headhunting skills and experience.
- Experience targeting passive candidates for hard to fill positions.
- Experience consulting with Hiring Managers and/or Recruiters to develop search strategies.
- Experience screening candidates.
- Strong Account Management skills.
Apply by creating/using account