Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Role (Business Analyst - Testing - Healthcare)
The Business Analyst - Testing is responsible for Conduct end-to-end user acceptance testing and the elicitation and documentation of business and functional requirements for system upgrades or development. This role will also be responsible for translating functional requirements to technical requirements and interface directly with business and/or development team. This role will be responsible for proactively identifying and mastering the ongoing requirements from the business units and driving the delivery of appropriate and high quality solutions to on-going business needs. This role will interface with Business Analysts or health plan team on large strategic projects as well as fill a lead role for responding to ongoing operational requirements within standard software release cycles.
• Analysis and documentation of current and future processes/systems and delivery of documentation for the effective implementation of stated processes.
• Hands-on interaction with stakeholders to create clear & concise Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, Data Flows, and/or other SDLC deliverables according to ACFC standards.
• Elicit and document business and functional requirements for software and system development, maintenance and enhancement in response to new or ongoing requirements or problem resolutions.
• Translate functional requirements into technical requirements working directly with developers to ensure solid understanding and execution.
• Interface with the development and testing teams to ensure a complete and comprehensive understanding of testing requirements and development of scenarios and plans.
• Assist in managing large scale projects, lead appropriate resources, and determine project requirements and deliverables to ensure successful implementations to meet user needs.
• Work directly with business clients, PMO, all levels of management, technical staff, architects, and vendors to analyze Business Requirements and create clear & concise Functional Specifications according to standards for technical staff to use in Detailed Design and software development
• Additional duties as assigned
Prior experience in benefit coding, financial transaction, claim adjudication, formulary , Mail order
• Prior experience with JIRA ,user stories and agile scrum development preferred.
• Project management experience a plus.
• Experience working directly with or for a software vendor a plus.
• Accommodate work schedule and works extra hours to meet crucial project deadlines as required.
• MS SQL working knowledge for data research/analysis a plus
• Four-year degree in Management Information Systems or related field, or four years of related work experience.
• At least 3 - 5+ years of experience in business and functional requirements gathering.
• Experience in PBM required. Possess solid understanding of the industry; high level understanding business applications; sound understanding of organizational and process development.
• Technical experience strongly preferred (working knowledge of programming and constructs).
• Experience with MS Office products, including Visio and MS Project.
• Experience in Medicaid and/or Medicare strongly preferred.
• Working knowledge of complete SDLC required.
• Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills required.
• Proven track record of creating professional, concise, complete functional specifications.
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects required.
• Superior troubleshooting & creative problem solving skills required.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities required.
• Ability to work effectively with end-users, project teams, management, and vendors with minimal supervision required.
• Ability to work as a member of a team, as well as individual contributor, required.
• Bachelor's Degree in any IT related field
• Basic skill or facility in estimating work effort and planning and managing schedules
• Process modeling
• Exposure to a broad range of project types, including new development, enhancements, COTS implementations
• Experience using JIRA as a Requirements Management , Defect tool
• Displays a strong work ethic and sense of urgency. Demonstrates strong initiative to make things happen.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working in Healthcare domain
Apply by creating/using account