Wallingford, CT Mason, OH Richmond, VA, Connecticut
Role (Project Manager - CBC)
execute the stream of work, connect with stream level stakeholders, status and risk reporting.
• PMP certified.
• Prior experience with JIRA, user stories and agile scrum development preferred.
• Experience working directly with or for a software vendor a plus.
• Accommodate work schedule and works extra hours to meet crucial project deadlines as required.
• MS SQL working knowledge for data research/analysis a plus
Healthcare, Government Business, Program Management, Project Management
Must Have Skills:
• Four-year degree in Management Information Systems or equivalent.
• At least 5-10+ years of experience in program/project management and/or business and functional requirements gathering.
• Experience in PBM required. Possess solid understanding of the industry; high level understanding business applications; sound understanding of organizational and process development.
• Technical experience strongly preferred (working knowledge of programming and constructs).
• Experience with MS Office products, including Visio and MS Project.
• Experience in Medicaid and/or Medicare strongly preferred.
• Working knowledge of complete SDLC required.
• Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills required.
• Proven track record of creating professional, concise, complete functional specifications.
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects required.
• Superior troubleshooting & creative problem solving skills required.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities required.
• Ability to work effectively with end-users, project teams, management, and vendors with minimal supervision required.
• Ability to work as a member of a team, as well as individual contributor, required.
• Bachelor's Degree in any IT related field
• Basic skill or facility in estimating work effort and planning and managing schedules
• Process modeling
• Exposure to a broad range of project types, including new development, enhancements, COTS implementations
• Experience using JIRA as a Requirements Management , Defect tool
• Displays a strong work ethic and sense of urgency. Demonstrates strong initiative to make things happen.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working in Healthcare domain