Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Description/Comment:Primary Responsibilities: (Day to Day Responsibilities):
• Perform primary role of Desktop Support for the team
• Provide technical L1 , L2 & L3 hardware and software support for end users from support staff to top executive management.
• Enforce and deploy Corporate Technology standards, policies and procedures.
• Assist with End User training on all systems
• Handle end-user requests.
• Perform routine workgroup printer troubleshooting and maintenance
• Assist with all acquisition integration and technology deployments.
• Perform direct hands-on problem resolution and escalation management for end-user troubles, application service interruptions and issues.
• Logging and monitoring of customer questions, issues and problems into the ITSM tool through resolution
• Creation and maintenance of customer service request documentation through resolution
• Ability to prioritize assigned workload with minimal supervision.
• Ability to make critical technical decisions daily with minimal supervision.
• Serve as primary escalation point for all problem/issues along with all members of the Support team.
• In depth experience in the installation/upgrading, configuration, troubleshooting and support of various Windows operating systems and compatible software applications within a Windows Active Directory environment & TCP/IP networking environment
• Troubleshooting and support for Smartphones
• Troubleshooting and support for file and print services within a TCP/IP network environment
• Troubleshooting and support for Client and other manufacturer Laserjet printers within an Active Directory Domain & TCP/IP networking environment
• Mid-Level support of the Microsoft Office suite of applications
• Mid-Level support of Exchange/Outlook E-Mail clients
• Preparation troubleshooting documentation
• Perform computing asset disposal process
• Ability to routinely lift up to 50lbs (chiefly, monitors, PCs and printers)
• Full participation in departmental moves & project (including evenings and weekends as required)
Additional Job Details:• Outstanding communication skills a must. • Very strong interpersonal relationship, team building, collaboration and facilitation skills • Very strong problem solving and analytical skills and should be a methodical and systemic thinker • Understand customer service and service delivery What are the four most critical responsibilities for this position? • Configuration and support of standard workgroup printers (i.e. Client laserjet, Ricoh, etc.) • Network configuration and support for computer workstations and remote users such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Security components, AV, Mal-ware, Ethernet, & WiFi • A thorough knowledge of Desktop/Laptop hardware and end-user level peripherals a must • Desktop / Laptop operating system configuration, trouble shooting, analysis and resolution expertise
Apply by creating/using account