Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
A Network Real Estate Specialist is responsible for task/project management to ensure that assigned projects are completed within stated timelines. Assignments involve new site build plan. Work may involve selecting site candidates and supervising third party vendors in performing due diligence studies, negotiating leases or amendments, and obtaining governmental approvals and permits. The Specialist is expected to effectively prioritize multiple competing projects. This is a contract position which has the potential to go permanent.
Prepares candidate information reports related to leasing and land use viability to include leases or other real estate agreements. Coordinates with or supervises outside vendor partners such as; environmental engineers, architectural & engineering firms, engineers and drafting technicians, title search firms and others to ensure transactions close within defined timeframes. Identify potential risk scenarios. Draft and proof recordable transaction documents, easements, warranty deeds, etc. for legal department review. Prepare zoning and permitting applications. Monitor progress of the application and facilitate jurisdictional requests for additional information as a result of the application review process. Ensure compliance to the quality and safety goals and objectives.
Real Estate Specialist must have the following skills/abilities:
• Identify, analyze, and resolve real estate and lease-related issues as needed to meet internal or external deadlines and reporting requirements.
• Successfully negotiate and work with all types of Landlords and their agents in order to preserve the Company’s rights and meet the Company’s contractual and regulatory obligations.
• Identify and resolve network critical or site critical issues requiring immediate escalation to the Network leadership team.
• Serves as Senior Site Acquisition Specialist or Lead for particular site project including leasing and land use processing.
• Receives updates from Site Acquisition Specialists and Associates and reports information to Site Acquisition Manager
• Provides weekly status reports to Site Acquisition Manager for clients and serves as project lead during weekly client meetings
• For new-build projects, commonly responsible for site acquisition activities from initial search ring release through building permit issuance.
• Provides candidate-specific recommendations for leasing and land use viability.
• Supervises the administration, planning, operations, and work of consultants and subcontractors.
• Communicates activities with team members and other departments, as needed.
• Attends field site visits for candidate and engineering viability
• Reviews title reports for ownership, encumbrances, easements, etc., and provides recommendation for leasing viability.
• Interviews zoning/permitting personnel to obtain jurisdictional approval requirements for installation of wireless communication facilities and/or related wireless equipment as project scope defines.
• Reviews zoning drawings prior to submittal for compliance with public agencies and client requirements
• Prepares, submits and obtains land use entitlement applications which may include presentations before governmental or architectural review boards.
• Coordinate with client and engineering department to obtain information necessary for entitlement applications (RF Affidavits, propagation maps, photo-simulations, etc....).
• Reviews and approves site specific documents
• Reviews the quality and completeness of site specific documentation
• Tracks progress on all open transactions
• Completes collocation applications and associated documents.
• Maintains a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with clients
• Other duties or special projects, as assigned.
• Minimum 5 years work experience in site acquisition, commercial real estate, or property management, required.
• Experience in legal, contract management, project management, or construction disciplines, required.
• Knowledge of land use and zoning procedures, and real estate acquisition.
• Knowledge of local & regional zoning, planning, and environmental standards and policies.
• Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination, and CAD drawings
• Must have excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, oral/written communications skills, and organizational skills.
• Must have demonstrated ability to take initiative and manage multiple competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines.
• Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point required.
• Fuze, Procore, NetSites, NetDocs, and PeopleSoft required.
Apply by creating/using account