Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Description/Comment:eDiscovery Doc Analyst - PL rate $35; EE salary 45-50K
Northrop Grumman Technical Services sector is seeking an eDiscovery Documentation Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
The eDiscovery Documentation Analyst will be supporting the US Government Client Information Catalog Program (ICP) which serves as the eDiscovery unit for the US Government Client and assists the US Government Client General Counsel, Office of the Inspector General, Postal Inspection Service, FOIA Office and other entities in the collection and delivery of pertinent electronically-stored information. This position will be located at the US Government Client Merrifield location in Merrifield, VA.
The candidate will perform the following duties under the direct supervision of a US Government Client Program Manager and Northrop Grumman Manager. They are to include:
• Communicate effectively with US Government Client General Counsel, Office of the Inspector General, Postal Inspection Service, FOIA Office and other customers to identify data collection needs.
• Assist in the collection of electronically-stored information by: determining relevant US Government Client data sources to obtain data, facilitating retrieval of data from different US Government Client data sites, conducting email searches within the US Government Client email archival platform, and delivering data results to requestors.
• Perform file transfers and delivery of data using various software and/or storage media such as, FTP servers, external hard drives, WinZip, and DVD.
• Act as a liaison between the review platform vendor and the requestors to ensure efficient delivery of accurate data for review and/or production.
• Responsible for adhering to US Government Client departmental processes and eDiscovery best practices to maintain repeatable and defensible workflows and documentation.
• Assume full responsibility for every phase of a case assignment through completion.
• Provide timely responses and/or follow-ups on all assigned cases depending on urgency.
• Become proficient in the US Government Client litigation case management system to log and track case information and custodians.
• Support accurate time reporting practices.
• Proficiency with 2013 Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
• Demonstrated experience with data entry.
• Proven ability to develop successful administrative strategies for case organization and maintenance.
• Exceptional written, verbal and electronic communication skills.
• Ability to build strong inter-personal relationships on a team and display a cooperative and collaborative spirit.
• Candidate must be able to obtain a US Government Client Sensitive clearance (Green card holder/US citizen is US last 5 years w/o US for more than total 6 months).
• Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of related experience or 5 years of related experience without a degree.
• Prior legal secretarial, paralegal or legal studies experience a plus.
• Background in serving customers or clients.
• Experience using FileZilla, WinZip and hash utilities.
Apply by creating/using account