Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Description/Comment:Max Bill - $68/hr
Duration - 3 months on contract
Convert to Hire Salary - $83.5K - $92.7K
Must be a US Citizen
Location: Alexandria (VA), Falls Church (VA),Lorton (VA), Springfield (VA)
CBP Clearance Required (NG does this clearance once offer is extended to candidate)
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence! The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's
team to support the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Passenger Systems Program Directorate (PSPD) suite of
computer and automated software applications. CBP PSPD supports a broad range of complex business systems which
are instrumental to the CBP mission of securing our borders while facilitating legitimate trade and travel. This position
requires a highly motivated, self-reliant team player. This position will be located in Northern Virginia.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop applications - in a Unix/Linux and Windows VM environment to ensure performance and data availability –
using full stack java
• Apply required updates and patches, monitor and tune system to achieve optimum performance levels, and provide
reports to support metrics collection
• Support the Agile process using SCRUM methodology and Jira
Some local travel to customer sites may be required.
• 2+ Years with Bachelors in Science;
• Must have an active or able to obtain a Client/CBP security clearance.
• This role will require hands on technical skills, with prior experience developing using one or more of the following
technologies: Java / J2EE / Enterprise Java solutions; Java frameworks, including Spring, Struts, and Hibernate; Oracle
Database technologies and/or Web Application hosting on WebLogic.
• Experience with Agile toolsets, such as JIRA and Confluence
• Experience with Agile project management methodologies, including Scrum
• Ability to communicate effectively with other team members
• Must be a team player, self-motivated, self-starter and a quick learner
• Ability to complete tasks and projects within deadlines
• Good written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong listening skills
• Good problem solving, analytical skills
• Must be U.S. Citizen
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Experience with Atlassian toolset, including Jira, Confluence, and Bamboo
• Prior experience with CBP
• Certified ScrumMaster and/or Certified Product Owner desired with Scrum and or Scaled Agile Framework for the
enterprise (SAFe) experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/
Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/
AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most
Apply by creating/using account