Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Description/Comment:Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Business Process Analyst to join our team of qualified,
diverse individuals. This position will be located in Northern Virginia.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence...The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's
team to support the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Passenger Systems Program Office (PSPO) suite of
computer and automated software applications. CBP PSPO supports a broad range of complex business systems which
are instrumental to the CBP mission of securing our borders while facilitating legitimate trade and travel.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Meets with applicable components to identify, assess, document, and review business requirements
• Works with the development team to ensure that they understand the requirements
• Participates in data analysis as it pertains to issues and gaps
• Creates and maintains all applicable documentation
• Communicates changes to various levels
• Provides technical and business support of system end users
• Creates Requirements Documents
• Maintains Requirement traceability
• Translates business requirement to functional requirement and support IT design questions against the requirements
• Enters project issues and keeps status current, as related to requirements and overall scope
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 6+ years experience (4 years with Master's Degree). Four
additional years of related experience is accepted in lieu of degree.
• Business Analyst experience.
• Experience with agile, waterfall and incremental lifecycles.
• Ability to translate requirement concepts between business and technical personnel
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills - clear and concise writing and oral skills are crucial to the ability to obtain and disseminate
• Ability to work independently and multi-task / managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Self motivated with a proactive approach to problem solving
• Experience creating detailed test cases / scripts
• Proven experience writing Business Requirements and Functional Requirements on a large enterprise-wide project
• Proven experience working with both IT and Business users in the development of a new process/functionality
• Proven experience developing Business Process Maps
• Proven experience facilitating a Business Requirements session with at least 12 participants, with at least 6 from a non-
• Experience using VISIO, the MS Office set of tools
• Ability to test project requirement
• Ability to analyze and write Scope Change requests as related to changes to requirements
• Experience using MS Project to define and track the Requirements Gathering part of a project
• Must be able to obtain a Client/CBP security clearance.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Have an active or ability to qualify for a Client/CBP security clearance.
• Prior experience with CBP desired.
• Experience on an Earned Value Management program.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/
Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/
AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Apply by creating/using account