Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Engineering Services @ Client'sLabs is chartered with building an intuitive state-of-the-art seller onboarding experience that can serve 3rd party retailers across the globe to sell on Client's site. We are responsible for onboarding sellers, providing post-launch support, tactical solutions and partnership with Client's end-to-end item setup components. We will provide sellers a rich set of tools, highly scalable APIs and analytical solutions to manage, enhance their Business online. Henceforth, allowing them to serve the needs of Client's customer base across the globe by providing greater assortment along with best possible prices online.
• Understand business flows, tools, troubleshoot and support seller issues using tools.
• Run regular liaison meetings between sellers, market place aggregator and business to review overall onboarding metrics.
• Ongoing management of seller issues, queries and post launch issues.
• Coordination of issue resolution across business, production support, business support analyst and functional teams in the context of specific issues.
• Identify trends to figure out hotspots for effort and support cost drivers – work with PM and Engineering to build features and tools to reduce costs.
• Process improvements to reduce launch cycle time and increase efficiency.
• Institute and monitor support case resolution metrics and drive efficiencies.
• Identify systematic issues that need fixes across systems until hand off to production support/Engineering/Product teams via backlog for implementation.
• Understand seller setup process and educate sellers on process, requirements and timelines for on-boarding process.
• Work with internal teams to set up appropriate systems, code promotions into production until seller can go live.
• Understanding of integration interfaces, lower level systems at UI/debugging level to be able to bring on new direct sellers.
• Help to integrate partners to MP infrastructure
• Knowledge in Java, web services and database.
• Bachelor's Degree and 4 yrs. of experience or Master's Degree with 2 yrs. of experience in Computer Science or related field.
• 4 or more years of retail experience familiar with 3P integrations.
• eCommerce or other applications.
• Work with Java and other related technologies to design, develop and test robust high-performance and scalable applications for use within the @Client'sLabs product ecosystem.
• Hands on Experience with Java technologies, Restful Web Services and Message Queuing systems.
• Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner.
• Identify trends to figure out hotspots for effort and support cost drivers – work with Product and Engineering to build features and tools to reduce costs.
• Proactive thinking in providing tactical solution.
• Great communication and good team player.
Nice to Have Skills
• Retail Systems Experience\Knowledge
• NO SQL Database such as Cassandra\Mongo DB Experience\Knowledge
• Experience in using market place portal and other supporting tools, alerts, reports and analytics.
• Ability to summarize and present complex issues to a variety of audiences: technical and non-technical.
Apply by creating/using account