Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
We are looking for a rock star UX designer who is passionate about creating highly usable flows and experiences, loves to make the complicated simple, dreams in wireframes, and who believes that they have what it takes to change the world.
We are the Norton Global Product Design team at Symantec and we design software and services that are used by 100s of millions of people around the world. Our products and services protect people’s identities, finances and data at home and on the go.
We are the guardians of both privacy and the free flow of information.
The Norton Global Product Design team’s philosophy is that the UX/UI must reveal the product or service’s essential role in the most efficient manner.
Our goal is for every product to be both aesthetic and provide intuitive functionality, resulting in user delight.
Are you a passionate UX designer that can inform and evaluate the next generation of our experience?
Can you stay cool under pressure?
Do you want to create intuitive apps that help protect the world?
We are the most powerful digital security company in the world and we are innovating!
• Collect and analyze user behavior through usability testing, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, server logs, and online experiments (A/B testing).
• Review, analyze, and communicate qualitative data to generate tactical and strategic insights, as well as actionable recommendations which drive product innovation and design improvements for users
• Find creative and compelling ways to generate, present, and evangelize results and recommendations throughout the company, in order to help cultivate a highly informed, more effective, and more empathetic organization
• Ability to Rapid Prototype, build usability tests, and interpret data intelligently and act rapidly on the information.
• A strong portfolio demonstrating approach and deliverables across all aspects (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting).
• Exceptional familiarity with industry design language and standards and design protocols.
• Strong experience working from flows and wireframes through to final product.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, OmniGraffle etc. You know your tools without even having to think about them.
• Minimum 4-6 years doing UX work developing flows and wireframes, solving complex experiences, and making them intuitive to the user. If you can’t show us impressive UX flows apps that you designed, do not apply.
• Minimum 2-3 years doing UX research conducting qualitative research studies, including usability/user testing, surveys, and user interviews
• Experience working in Agile development environment a plus (We’re Kanban, but our Dev teams are Agile)
• An uncompromising desire for perfection is a requirement.
• An unbridled passion for clean and elegant solutions an absolute must. Exceptional familiarity with industry design language and standards and design protocols.You are able to develop a strong empathy for the end user -- You know the pain points before they do.You love nothing more than to create designs and experiences that delight customers.
Apply by creating/using account