Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position Purpose: Manage daily support operations of the PeopleSoft application and conduct business and financial analysis in support of all PeopleSoft projects
· Lead and assist with any troubleshooting activities as required with regard to production issues, end user errors or process design
· Guide team members through the entire implementation lifecycle including planning, configuration, functional design, test planning and execution, training, go live and production support
· Collaborate with business units and systems support departments to determine production application support including backups, disaster recovery, system performance, and project management.
· Facilitate meetings with users for development of new functionality and maintenance of existing programs
· Work closely with IT development team through related aspects of technical design, build, testing, conversion, code migration, application upgrades and system maintenance activities
· Ability to develop SQL and reporting requirements and syntax.
· Conduct quality review and lead user acceptance testing of all new implementations, customizations, configurations, fixes and enhancements
· Conduct end-user training along with managing and developing training requirements when specific needs are identified incorporating a variety of delivery methods
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Information Systems or related field. 8+ years of functional/technical experience in PeopleSoft Financials/Supply Chain. Extensive knowledge of the systems development life cycle. In depth knowledge and understanding of PeopleSoft PIA, development suite and application. Advanced experience with SQR, PeopleCode, Application Engine and Integration Broker. Familiar with accounting related processes/procedures. Project management experience preferred. Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
· This is a Program Management role
· Manage multiple/complex projects
· Oversight of all product development efforts
· Essentially a PMO for the Finance Systems team
· Refine the project delivery methodologies
· Upward reporting on project and product status
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
More Information About the Job
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Bachelor's Degree 8+ years of functional/technical experience in PeopleSoft Financials/Supply Chain
What are the nice-to-have skills?
This is a Program Management role · Manage multiple/complex projects · Oversight of all product development efforts · Essentially a PMO for the Finance Systems team · Refine the project delivery methodologies · Upward reporting on project and product status
Mandatory Recruiter Notes
All agencies must provide the details below within their recruiter notes in order to submit a candidate:
Availability date to start a new role:
Due to the recent Pay Equity regulations mandate you are prohibited to share a candidate's current/prior salary details via in states the mandate is in effect.
Apply by creating/using account