Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Description/Comment:Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Max PL Rate $68 ; EE salary 100K
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Sr. Business Systems Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. Where Technology and Teamwork come together. Come join the Northrop Grumman team supporting our US Government Client customer. This position will be located in Wilkes Barre, PA at the US Government Client site.
The Business System Analyst (BSA) will be responsible for supporting all phases of programs/projects from inception through completion.
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for working across multiple business and technical teams and guiding the development team to ensure quality project delivery through the Release Life Cycle utilizing Agile methodologies.
2. Knowledge of current accepted industry best practices related to information technologies, system development life cycles, project planning, project management and technology solution development techniques. Experience working with Agile development methodologies. Responsibilities include management of multi-million dollar budgets and seeing through large-scale projects from inception to implementation..
3. Knowledge of information systems, technology solutions, development methods, and industry accepted technology solution policies, procedures, standards and techniques. Versed in VersionOne, ServiceNow documentation, Security Policies and Best Practices.
4. Ability to perform project management activities such as work breakdown, resource estimating, project planning, tracking/oversight, scheduling tasks, negotiating deliverables, project administration, status reporting, and measure performance against planned objectives.
5. Ability to lead information systems professionals performing research, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation, administration and ongoing support of existing and proposed technology solutions; which includes assigning work, monitoring progress, and providing guidance and feedback.
Foster a team atmosphere and encourage team members to contribute to innovative solutions.
6. Ability to provide business area knowledge and technical expertise to management, customers, and business partners to facilitate planning and implementation of technology solution needs and requirements.
7. Knowledge of technology solution development at a level sufficient to direct and manage a functional area's related planning efforts and activities, including the ability to provide alternative solutions to business needs.
Additional Job Details:8. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with business customers, business partners, IT technology managers, project teams and technical staff to meet organizational goals. 9. Ability to manage teams of employees and suppliers engaged in complex projects and initiatives to meet business and technology solution needs. • Basic Qualifications: Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field of study with a minimum of 12 years of IT experience and 10+ years of Business Analyst experience. •Strong business analysis skills • Very customer/user focused • Strong problem solving and analytical skills • Ability to adjust well in constantly changing environments • Effective at building strong business relationships across teams to ensure a positive customer experience and quality of software projects into Production • Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to effectively work directly with customers and technical staff • Effective liaison between business and technical teams • Strong facilitation skills to effectively lead discussions across multiple groups • Strong ability to guide development team activities from requirements to implementation in all aspects of a software development lifecycle with little supervision • Able to effectively translate business requirements/needs into detailed software requirements and support tasks utilizing Agile methodologies and setup of VersionOne • Able to communicate technical information to others, expressing facts or ideas clearly, orally or in writing, when answering questions, giving directions, and providing information, individually or in groups • Must be able to obtain and maintain a Sensitive Clearance • This position requires US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder) as per our contract • Must not have traveled outside of the US for a combined period of 6 months or longer within the past 5 years • Candidate must live within an hour commute of Wilkes-Barre location or willing to relocate within 60 days.
Apply by creating/using account