Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This position works with global partners and is consultative in building out campaign strategies across multiple channels including digital, print and multi-media that vary in scope and scale. He/she will utilize strong project management skills in a highly-matrixed organization. This position will be accountable for ensuring brand adherence and overall project management in the creation of impactful, high-quality deliverables, on time. He/she will also utilize metrics and best practices to optimize campaign performance.
• Lead intake meetings, consult and guide partners (global and regional) in building out customer centric, integrative campaigns that drive strategy across multiple channels and vary in scope and scale.
• Take a digital centric approach to ensure digital best practices are implemented and are inclusive of content that drives desired actions and positive customer experiences. Is a digital marketing champion.
• Support planning, coordination and execution of highly complex communications (projects/campaigns) and the production of global collateral materials
• Project manage from start to finish ensuring quality and brand adherence is integrated in communication projects, timelines are met and full usage of MRM.
• Consult, clarify and provide expertise on partner requirements. Make recommendations of the most effective marketing channels to reach target customers that will help them meet their business objectives.
• Work with internal and external resources (designers, multimedia, digital, copywriter/editor, events, legal, regulatory, quality, medical affairs) to drive projects through the process efficiently and effectively.
• Ensure work done by teams meet partner requirements and is of high quality, prior to presenting it to partners and submitting for review.
• Identify areas for improvement and lead development of countermeasures and sustainable solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in field (marketing, communications, journalism, English or related field) with 9+ years of experience OR Master’s degree and 7+ years of experience
• Digital campaign creation with measurable results (email/landing page, web, A/B testing)
• High energy, self-starter with bias for action and sense of urgency
• Able to perform exceptionally well in a fast based, metrics driven environment
• Proficient writing, grammar and editing skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Skilled communicator, excellent interviewing and listening skills
• Good knowledge of AP writing style
• Technically proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Verifiable track record of success
• Ability to manage multiple projects that vary in complexity
• Experience in related service oriented field (i.e. internal/external ad agency)
• Experience with marketing tools, SEO, website analytics tools, )
• Worked at a large organization
• Experience working in a scientific industry (healthcare, IVD, Medical Device, Life Science, or other scientific industry)
• Demonstrated competency using a project management tool
• Worked with global clients
Additional Job Details:ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS AND SKILLS • Comfort and familiarity with metrics and KPI’s • Works with minimal guidance and expands knowledge and skill sets beyond own area of knowledge • Ability to work within a team and form productive working relationships within and external to the communications department • Self-starter who has the ability to manage multiple responsibilities at one time with minimal supervision • The know-how to manage and lead projects to deadlines, both cross-functionally and with external key opinion leaders, without direct authority • Ability to work independently while staying aligned with functional team • Excellent listening skills • Ability to communicate concisely and clearly in through multiple channels with global customers • Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a matrixed organization • Desire and passion to being a key contributor in becoming a world class marketing communications organization
Apply by creating/using account