Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Required Skills :
Basic Qualifications :
Job Description :
CAN SIT 100% REMOTE, but AZ preferred, okay with remote, but would like us to skype or meet the candidate if remote.
With much of regulatory changes taken place within Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and FinCEN regulatory requirements that affects Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR) space, CTR Application System Engineering role is essential for CTR. The individual requires to work closely with all CTR partners while providing solution and strategic directions, and working with CTR team to support and help drive various CTR non-discretionary initiatives that are critical to Wells Fargo:
· Technology Health Refresh initiative (2018 TREX)
· FinCEN new compliance requirement
· Multi-year Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS), and
· Multi-year Decommission of XR which is a legacy mainframe system to remove lack of domain knowledge associated risks.
The Enterprise Risk Management Technology (ERMT) team is seeking an Application System Engineer to assist in the execution of a complex regulatory project for Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR) Systems. An individual will act as an expert and a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems and create a greater efficiencies with significant benefits to the line of business. The individual will work with the technical expertise team in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. He or she practices best design principles into system requirements and specifications.
Responsibilities will include:
Understand regulatory compliance on Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR).
Partner with cross project teams and work in a fast pace environment.
Lead teams with best engineering practice to improve the support function of the system.
Support during and after normal business hours throughout Software Development Life Cycle.
Strong development, design and Architecture with background in event based solutions.
Strong understanding of development process of SOA, Integration Patterns and messaging.
Client Interfacing, On-Site / Offshore Coordination.
Act as the CTR Systems representative and primary point of contact for large regulatory projects and enterprise initiative Technology Health Refresh (THR 2018, TREX 2019).
Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology leadership, external service providers and architecture teams.
Understand and interpret enterprise requirements and determine impact to CTR Systems applications.
Deliver Functional Specification Designs (FSD) to meet enterprise requirements.
Translate requirements and designs to produce and maintain technical, functional and support documentation.
Develop and maintain schedules/calendars, change timelines, meeting agendas, meeting minutes and other artifacts.
Provide support and guidance to the business, development, and testing teams during development and testing of solutions.
Document Technical Detail Design and implementation.
Answer questions/clarifications of FSD.
Review unit/integration test results where appropriate.
Triage defects and suggest remediation plan.
Manage a document repository and the structure and content of a team Wiki on SharePoint
Effective in creating Team unity with an understanding of personality types and techniques for overcoming differences.
• 10+ years of analysis and design, writing business requirements, and functional specifications.
• 10+ years of development experience working with ETL tool, Java J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, SQL language, and Oracle database.
• The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter, a committed team player with strong oral and written communication skills.
• Effective prioritization of assignments and ability to escalate where appropriate for resolution.
• Advanced facilitation skills.
• A BS/BA degree or higher in Information Technology.
• Experience support a fast paced, dynamic, regulatory application.
• Experience supporting a system which supports Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR) would be strongly desired.
Apply by creating/using account