Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position Summary: The Tagging Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing digital analytics tagging solutions across various digital channels for Cox Automotive Media Solutions (Autotrader, KBB). The Specialist will be responsible for analysis, development, testing, implementing, and supporting Agile Delivery and Analytics teams.
· Implement digital tagging for data capture to track digital marketing efforts to determine brand and campaign effectiveness
· Design, implement, and document customized analytics digital tagging/tracking specifications for digital content
· Develop and publish Tag Management metrics, ensure tag audits are conducted and results published on regular basis, track and manage all tag requests (internal and external) end-to-end
· Manage various Tag Management platforms/solutions together with team members
· Coordinate data ingestion feeds and web tag updates while ensuring data quality and accuracy
· Handle data preparation and data analysis portions of various projects
· Ensure accuracy of results produced from digital tags as a result of data analysis
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Essential skills, knowledge, and abilities:
· Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Business; related work experience may be substituted for advanced degree.
· 3+ years of relevant work experience including development in agile delivery teams
· Experience with Adobe Tag Management Software or similar Tag Management suite
· Experience querying data by writing SQL for analysis
· Experience with Digital Media and exposure to web optimization strategies
· Experience with Display Advertising and or Agency Experience
· Working knowledge of common reporting tools and MS Office Suite of products
· Must be a detail-oriented, creative thinker with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Requires independent completion of work with sound judgment and discretion.
· Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables at the same time and work effectively in a team environment
· Problems and issues may be numerous and are vaguely defined, and may need a high degree of reasoning and analysis of multiple variable factors to address problems and issues
· Has the ability to complete projects of varying size and complexity
· Experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio, Visual SourceSafe, etc.) required
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essentials functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing duties of the job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Physical activity level: Light physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of an administrative/technical nature.
Working environment: Well lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation.
Role Specific Competencies:
Focus on Customers
Promoting and living customer service as a value. Ensuring that the (internal or external) customer’s needs are a driving force behind priorities, decisions, processes and activities.
Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and sense of urgency for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
Develop Self and/or Others
Planning and supporting the development of knowledge, skills, and abilities to fulfill current or future job responsibilities more effectively.
Actively engaging and supporting change and innovation by communicating the future-state, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
Gaining other people’s trust by “doing the right thing,” demonstrating openness and honesty, behaving consistently, supporting an inclusive work environment and acting in accordance with legal, moral, ethical, professional, and organizational guidelines in support of our Values.
Potential for extension: Yes
Potential for conversion: Yes
Bill rate: $74.25-87.75
Apply by creating/using account