Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Description/Comment:Developer - Max Bill rate $63; EE conversion salary 85-88K
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
This position will be supporting the US Government Client ETS contract at the US Government Client Wilkes –Barre, PA location. Must be able to obtain a US Government Client clearance so must be green card holder or US Citizen.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design and develop software components for high visibility applications
• Continuous Integration implementation including comprehensive regression test and validation processes of XML and JSON web-services
- Network packet capture and analysis
- SSL/TLS protocol capture and analysis
- Public Key based encryption, certificate and key management
• Responsible for following project management and lifecycle development processes, procedures, and standards to meet extremely high quality assurance goals.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent desired with three or more years’ experience
• Java; Java Applets; Java Scripts
• HTML/HTML5; CSS
• SQL/ Oracle SQL
• 2+ years utilizing software configuration management systems including use of branch and merge activities (prefer Subversion)
• 2+ years of web-service related development for both client- and server- code including the following activities:
- XML and JSON web service provider implementation (prefer Java EE 6 or later)
- XML and JSON web service consumer implementation (prefer Java SE 7 or later)
- XML Document XPath based data extraction
• 2+ years of fundamental network analysis encompassing OSI layers 4 “Transport”, 5 “Session”, 6 “Presentation” and 7 “Application”
• Cross Browser Support
• Experience with Responsive Web Design
• Consistently deliver readable, maintainable and efficient code.
• Familiar with Agile methodology
•Must live within 1 hour of Wilkes Barre, PA or willing to relocate within 60 days of starting job.
Preferred candidate or nice to have skills:
• 2+ years utilizing Docker based virtual computing on Microsoft Windows, including definition of Containers and maintenance of Images
• 3+ years implementing IBM DataPower Appliance - hardware (XI52 or XB60) or software (Linux, Docker or VMware) based - hosted services on including the following activities:
- Stylesheet (XSLT) based payload and protocol header manipulation
- GatewayScript (JS) based payload and protocol header manipulation
- Payload conversion between structured (XML and JSON) data formats
- Payload conversion between structured (XML and JSON) and non-structured (flat string message) data formats
Additional Job Details:Preferred candidate or nice to have skills: - Transport protocol conversion ( MQ, HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP ) - Transactional AAA processing based upon Active Directory (LDAP) user registry, include group-based authorization - Transactional AAA processing based upon custom user registries accessed via web-service, including group-based authorization - Protocol header based transaction credential extraction - Data payload based transaction credential extraction - Dynamic routing evaluation based upon combination of protocol header, request-uri, and payload elements - Dynamic routing evaluation based upon request attributes and off-appliance service repository - XML Schema / WSDL based request and response payload validation - JSON Schema based request and response payload validation • 2+ years of work with high-availability and fault-tolerant systems • Implementation of pro-active transaction based Service Level Monitoring and behavior-based alert generation • Enterprise Application Server (IBM WebSphere 8.5/9.x, JBoss, Tomcat) administration, hardening, and securing applications • Message Queuing (JMS, IBM MQ, MQTT) usage in both point-to-point and multi-way interconnections; in both single-server- and clustered-server- environments • GNU/Linux system administration, shell scripting, system utilization assessment, and health monitoring • SQL and NoSQL database programing • Complex network application systems’ design and diagramming • Familiarity with SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) requirements/processes • Familiarity with PCI (Payment Card Industry) requirements/processes
Apply by creating/using account