Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
JOB TITLE: QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for experienced Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to design and implement test suite for new user-facing features in Telecommunication's large, complex eCommerce applications and website that our customers use every day. Member of the automation team that supports Mobile App and Website testing for all platforms (Desktop/Mobile/Tablet).
• Maintain & develop custom scripts or code for automation using automation testing tool.
• Identify bottlenecks for scalability and performance.
• Develop automation tools and frameworks for performance testing, measurement and analysis. Should have capability to understand the existing framework and enhance when needed.
• Support and participate in proof-of-concept and process improvement initiatives.
• Generate accurate time estimates to analyze, scope, evaluate testability to meet deadlines.
• Provide support and mentorship to junior members.
• Work proactively and effectively with onsite, remote, and third-party teams.
• Utilize experience scaling systems and cloud technology to support services in the mobile environment. Work highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
• Provide high level verbal and written communications such as design documents, presentation, decision documents, or research papers.
• Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
•BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent experience.
•Candidates must possess 5+ years of overall software development experience.
•Experience with cloud infrastructure components from Amazon Web Services (AWS)
•Extensive experience in Advanced Automation scripting using Automation testing tool, preferably Selenium web driver and Java.
•Possess experience in Test Planning, execution, tracking tool, preferably JIRA.
•Experience working on Android/iOS native app using Appium and should have knowledge of web-services.
•Proficient at working with databases, web application frameworks and command line interfaces.
•Experience with Git, Jenkins, Sonarcube, Fortify, Hygeiea
•Extensive Android/IOS Native development experience.
•Strong command of the Android/IOS Nativeframework, tool set and popular third-party libraries.
•Deep Familiarity with Android/IOS Native testing tools and judgment to write concise, effective unit tests.
•Proficient in coding of automated tests
•Proficient in building and maintaining automated test suites
•Proficient in database fundamentals
•Proficient in testing Java applications
•Familiarity with a continuous integration tool such as Jenkins
•Familiarity with a scripting language
•Familiarity with Restful Web and/or Micro Services
•Familiarity with application testing (functional) as well as API testing (integration)
•Experience working in the Agile model
• Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Objective-C and Swift.
• Experience in Unix/Linux environment.
• Experience with web technology stack and/or mobile.
• Experience with server side publisher integrations, mediation services.
Experience with peripheral tolls/platforms (Unity or OpenGL) highly desirable.
Apply by creating/using account