Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
1. >10 Years in Hardware design and PCB Layout engineering
2. Exposure in High speed design
3. Experience in Schematics
4. Experience in Block diagram and Hardware Design
5. Exposure in multi-layer design and fundamentals of Electronics/PCB Engineering.
6. Conversant with component engineering, library and component selections
7. Conversant with best practices and key selection inputs for Layout Engineering.
Adding below the requirement parameters for the current ECAD/PCB Layout Engineering requirements openings.
Use of PCB Layout tools, such as Altium Designer or Cadence Allegro, and constraints
● Design PCB footprints, manage component libraries, including rigid and flex PCB
Skill Set Required
● Communicate between electrical and mechanical tools using IDF and IDX files. Use of
source control systems like Perforce and Subversion for file management and content
● Development and delivery of business systems, technical requirements and process
● HDI design. Quick turn pcb designs and working with local and overseas contract
● Application of Jedec and IPC guidelines. Use of Valor for DFM and NPI
● Conduct PCB Simulation and Analysis on an as-needed basis
● PCB Rework: Repair PCB Assemblies down to the component level
2.2 Electronics Engineering Sample Deliverables
● PCB layout design, routing, Gerber verification, and design for test + manufacturing.
● Component library parts (component footprints required, schematic symbols a plus).
● Design input for optimization of low cost and/or tight PD constraints.
● Solutions and active participation in design reviews working closely with electrical
engineers, mechanical engineers and manufacturing engineers.
● Management of the infrastructure for PDM vaults such as Altium Vault, Perforce
● Input in systems implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems
configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
● Deliverables outside of the content of the Altium Designer, Cadence Allegro, Agile,
Enovia, and/or TeamCenter PLM databases, including but not limited to: Process,
Policies, Standards and Procedures, Business Requirements Documents (BRDs),
Metrics, Weekly Status Reports, System and Process Training Material.
● Support Design Engineering in identification and qualification of electrical and
mechanical components. Initiate and lead the efforts to identify and qualify second
sources for material availability, cost reduction and reliability improvement purposes
● Develop and execute component evaluation, acceptance and qualification test plans.
Identify critical and high risk components in products.
● Develop and execute reliability test plans for these components.
● Conduct regular audits for key component suppliers.
● Communicate to component manufacturers regarding component failures.
● Drive component failure analysis and corrective actions to closure.
● Review, analyze and optimize Bills of Materials (BOM's) down to manufacturer part
Apply by creating/using account