Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Exempt/Non Exempt: Non-exempt
Years Experience: 0-2 years of experience
Skills: Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Education: Undergraduate degree in business, preferably marketing, is preferred but not required
Duties: Performs any of the facets of marketing work including production & collateral material design & development, advertising, public relations, research, and communications in a support or non-supervisory capacity
This position is NonExempt. Hours over 40 will be paid at Time and a Half. Performs any of the facets of marketing work including production & collateral material design & development, advertising, public relations, research, and communications in a support or non-supervisory capacity
Junior Web Content Publisher
Primary Job Function
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the Web Content Publishing Manager with publishing content within internal and external sites, including but not limited to corporate website, content hub, and country websites.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Maintains and updates content within internal and external websites, content hub, international markets and intranet websites.
o Manage and publish content within content management system and related tools.
o Complete approvals and document process as necessary for content pre-publishing
o Monitor internal and external websites, and other digital marketing initiatives for compliance to Client’s brand standards and accuracy.
o Perform maintenance tasks, such as checking for broken links within websites, and monitoring use of digital assets, such as photography.
• Ensure timely posting, tagging, and linking of content.
o Coordinate content deliverables by assembling and cataloging content outputs.
o Manage and maintain tagging and metadata within the enterprise content repository across multiple content types.
• Basic image editing tasks with Adobe Photoshop, including cropping, resizing, optimizing for web, and other tasks routine for a content manager.
• Experience with using color palettes, grid systems, and other typical brand elements for website and digital media design.
• Provide administrative support to maintain Client’s media asset management system.
• Be willing and ready to work on other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major; will consider equivalent business experience.
Minimum Experience/Training Required
• A minimum of 1 years related experience in a similar role required.
• Must have strong competency with HTML, CSS and using Adobe Enterprise Manager and SharePoint 2010 to create the desired page layouts and load content appropriately within the environment.
• Adobe Creative Suite, mainly working with Adobe Photoshop.
• A proactive approach to responsibilities and problem solving.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
• Proven ability to work on own initiative, meet deadlines, multi-task and work well under pressure.
• Superior organization and time management skills to execute multiple projects with tight deadlines.
• Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
• An eye for selecting engaging, appropriate images to accompany text.
• Must be a self-starter that is proficient enough in the above skills to become effective with minimal direction and oversight.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus.
BILL RATE CAPPED AT $30/hour
Apply by creating/using an account