Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Description/Comment:Business Systems Analyst - Max PL Rate $58; EE salary 82K
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. Where Technology and Teamwork come together. Come join the Northrop Grumman team supporting our US Government Client customer. This position will be located in Wilkes Barre, PA at the US Government Client site.
The Business System Analyst (BSA) will be responsible for supporting all phases of programs/projects from inception through completion.
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for working across multiple business and technical teams and guiding the development team to ensure quality project delivery through the Release Life Cycle utilizing Agile methodologies. Works with Business Project Leader on high level reporting and Project Plans. This individual will assist the project leader with analysis activities during the design, development, implementation and maintenance of business information systems specific to the respective application(s) they will be supporting. Ability to analyze and evaluate complex data processing systems, translating customer system requirements into detailed software requirements and supporting tasks utilizing Agile methodologies.
This individual may be called upon to provide guidance to the technical staff. This involves developing ROMS to estimate the cost/schedule of new requirements, addressing questions from the developers and the business customers, testing the code, completing Technology Solution Life Cycle (TSLC) documentation, sending out release notes, notifying the customer of acceptance testing, updating the technical guides, coordinating with the release team, managing the verification process, and making sure that the code is properly deployed.
• Basic Qualifications:
Bachelors' degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field of study with a minimum of 5 years of Business Analyst experience.
•Strong business analysis skills
• Very customer/user focused
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to adjust well in constantly changing environments
• Effective at building strong business relationships across teams to ensure a positive customer experience and quality of software projects into Production
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to effectively work directly with customers and technical staff
• Effective liaison between business and technical teams
• Strong facilitation skills to effectively lead discussions across multiple groups
• Strong ability to guide development team activities from requirements to implementation in all aspects of a software development lifecycle with little supervision
• Perform analysis to support the development and validation of requirements
• Able to effectively translate business requirements/needs into detailed software requirements and support tasks utilizing Agile methodologies and setup of VersionOne
• Able to communicate technical information to others, expressing facts or ideas clearly, orally or in writing, when answering questions, giving directions, and providing information, individually or in groups
• Stays calm and composed under stress
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Sensitive Clearance
• This position requires US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder) as per our contract
• Must not have traveled outside of the US for a combined period of 6 months or longer within the past 5 years
• Candidate must live within an hour commute of Wilkes-Barre location or willing to relocate within 60 days.
Additional Job Details:Preferred Qualifications: Demonstrated knowledge of terminology, usage, and operating characteristics of hardware, software, and operating system components • Demonstrated ability to define system solutions in comprehensive, quantitative, and qualitative terms to facilitate comparative analysis of alternative system solutions • Working knowledge in Release tracking systems such as ServiceNow • Working knowledge in VersionOne tool to setup and track projects utilizing Agile methodologies • Ability to assist with development of simple to complex project plans utilizing Agile methodologies
Apply by creating/using account