Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
We invite you to join the Global Information Security team at Client as a Java Programmer/Developer. We are a tight-knit, supportive community focused on delivering the best experience for our customers, while remaining sensitive to their unique needs. As a member of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architecture Team, you will be using the experience you have gained throughout your career to assist in the design, development, and implementation of various complex applications. Whether you are building applications from scratch, collaborating with various teams to add critical functionality, or de-bugging existing code, your skills will be tested and your knowledge-base will grow as you rise to meet the challenges.
• Previous Java Application Programmer/Developer experience (2+ years)
• Fluent in Java 8, including ORM related libraries
• Complete comfort working with source code control systems such as Git and Subversion
• Capable of coding web-based front end experiences incorporating modern SPA frameworks and CSS implementations
• Understanding of RESTful principles, best practices, and related technologies
• Strong discipline regarding adherence to SDLC processes, especially Agile and LEAN thinking
• Ability to be successful in an individual contributing role, as well as in a collaborative team setting
• Strong attention to detail, ability to raise questions and escalate when necessary
• Track record of on-time delivery and resolving technical challenges
• Takes ownership when solving problems
• Strong work ethic
• Experience using graph databases
• Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts
• Developing and delivering required IAM functionality according to planned release schedules
• Work with business users to clarify functional requirements
• Contribute to high-level and low-level technical design documentation for all new software written
• Demonstrate test-driven development and integration before releasing new versions of the application
• Help troubleshoot and resolve any application issues deemed to be of an urgent nature; i.e., those impacting regulatory reporting in production
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
SVP Identity and Access Management
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Client employees, or any Client facility. Client is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Valid contact information must be submitted for all candidates. Valid e-mail and phone number must be provided directly on the resume. Any invalid email or contact information on candidate resumes will be rejected by Client recruiter. Due to the recent Pay Equity regulations mandate you are prohibited to share a candidate's current/prior salary details via all Scout correspondence with Client.
Apply by creating/using account