Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
As a member of our transformation team, you'll work with an existing set of experts and use various transformation approaches to identify and implement process innovation. You'll collaborate on challenging cross functional projects with team members from across finance, software, hardware, IT, legal and services teams.
Transformation work is varied and rigorous. Projects can vary in length, size, and location, depending on the complexity of the problem we are solving. Most of the work will be done in Atlanta but you may need to travel globally to other Client sites on occasion.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Work across Sales, Finance, HR, Hardware, Software and Services teams to prioritize and deploy process improvement opportunities based on client impact, margin impact, strategic alignment, implementation complexity and business unit sponsorship
• Identify right process/opportunities for process transformation. Map a value stream identifying value added, non-value added and other related process parameters of a complex process.
• Learn and facilitate Lean workshops, hackathons and prize competitions for ideation and prioritization of opportunities
• Assess and analyze business needs, translating business needs into viable projects/value streams. Create a holistic narrative of transformation from discrete or disjointed opportunities.
• Negotiate and influence stakeholders across multiple business units and geographies and influencing positive change through hands on engagement
• Identify and setup the right resources, governance, communications and the right method needed to deploy the projects successfully
• Focus project execution on creating amazing client experiences and bringing together the best of Client across all business units to drive revenue growth, reduce waste and expand margins.
• Ensure change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage
• Assess all activities and outcomes to ensure that they improve client experience and take corrective actions as needed
• Develop clear baselines and improvement targets (Operational, Financial and client impact) for every project and tie them to business unit quarterly metrics
• Work across business units to plan and drive the execution of process improvement projects.
• Manage the deployment of the projects within planned quality, schedules and budget
• Work with the teams to prioritize Quality at Source and resolve issues early and creatively solve issues through communication and collaboration versus escalation
• Recommend improved, strategic, measurable and sustainable solutions as well as identify further opportunities for improvement
• Design Thinking certification, Lean certification
• Work with the business units and help them build detailed value stream maps and use Design thinking and Lean tools to identify change projects to eliminate waste and to improve client, supplier and employee experience
• Support ongoing Lean certification efforts, acting as a mentor/coach and a board member to candidates during their certification process
• Train the business unit teams to reimagine the process using design thinking principles and use advanced digital technologies such as robotic process automation and cognitive automation to dramatically improve efficiency
• 5-10 years' experience executing business strategy activities inclusive of project management, process building, research & analysis, and organizational strategy.
• Knowledge of and experience in project management, product management, solution management and managing internal stakeholders
• Excellent research, logical & analytical skills
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to track financial and operational improvements
• Excellent planning and organization skills.
• Demonstrated ability to 'connect the dots' – strategic thinker/communicator
• Flexible, creative, well-organized, resourceful and people oriented
• Strong relationship building between internal customers, vendors and employees
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills - ability to interact with all levels and impeccable relationship management
• Able to deal constructively with change
• Experience with MS Office Suite, especially PPT, excel, etc.
• Industry experience within Business Strategy/Analysis, internal consulting in high paced, technology oriented environments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is Client's commitment to diversity. Client is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at Client has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: Client only accepts resumes from agencies on the Client preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Client employees, or any Client facility. Client is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
to VP Business Transformation
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
• 5-10 years' experience executing business strategy activities inclusive of project management, process building, research & analysis, and organizational strategy. • Strong interpersonal and communication skills - ability to interact with all levels and impeccable relationship management • Knowledge of and experience in project management, product management, solution management and managing internal stakeholders
What are the nice-to-have skills?
• Industry experience within Business Strategy/Analysis, internal consulting in high paced, technology oriented environments • Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
As a member of our transformation team, you'll work with an existing set of experts and use various transformation approaches to identify and implement process innovation. You'll collaborate on challenging cross functional projects with team members from across finance, software, hardware, IT, legal and services teams
Apply by creating/using account