Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Only USC and GC will work.
Please resubmit good GC and USC profiles if they are still in market. Surely evaluate them.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Provide SharePoint Solutions to Delivery Projects
· Actively Participate in the Requirement gathering and analyzing the scope of the requirement
· Work with the stake holders of the project to fulfill the requirements, and meet quality and performance goals
· Perform the detailed design of application architecture components
· Participate in design level code construction
· Participate in quality reviews, and ensure that the application satisfies the requirements
· Participate in transitions of the designs to the programmers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the designs
· Supervise the programmers in completing the development tasks
· Evaluate Internal and External SharePoint Resources for SharePoint team requirements
· Complete all appropriate documentation required by the programmers, testers, Deployment team, and Application Management team that will maintain the application
· Assist team in build and test the application architecture components
· SharePoint RFP Solutioning (Development and migration of O365, SP2013, SP2010 opportunities)
· Contributing White papers, Best Practices, Case studies to the SharePoint Competency group
Enable/Conduct SharePoint Trainings.
· Strong technical skills in SharePoint. Needs to be Hands-On.
· Decision making skills and ability to provide good design options to business for their requirements
· Clear understanding of role of architect in SDLC life cycle and also understanding of architect role in comparison to other roles like BA, tech lead, SDM etc
· Ability to provide guidance to team on design decisions
· Understanding of big picture like
· What are requirements that business has and what are the capabilities of SharePoint
· What is possible to do in SharePoint and does it make sense to use SharePoint for the requirement
· Analyze and design SP applications on O365, SP2013, SP2010 and MOSS 2007.
Experience in migrating from 2007 to 2010\2013
· Have expertise in Visual Studio, InfoPath Forms, SharePoint Designer, K2 forms & workflows, Nintex workflows.
· PowerShell and programming languages like C#, ASP.NET
· SQL server database management activities relevant to SharePoint
· Have worked on customizations and custom web part development in SP.
· Develop and provide best practices solutions and governance policies
· Office 365\SharePoint online migration through 3rd party tools
· Troubleshoot OS and Network\Firewall issues
· Analyze business needs and provide relevant solutions for implementing business processes
Develop Nintex workflows
· Knowledge in 3rd part SharePoint add-ons like DocAve, Bamboo and Kwizcom web parts
· Knowledge of different authentication mechanisms used in SharePoint including FBA, OAuth and SSO
· Experience in BCS and BI
Apply by creating/using account