Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client Systems (CS) is responsible for building innovative solutions that ensure that client investment instructions and flows are captured, processed for use by the investment teams and reported Our solutions are used by both BlackRock and external clients and include web portals, user interfaces, file processing, exception monitoring and reporting suites all written in Java and associated technologies. CS works closely with operations, portfolio managers and sales teams to understand requirements and deliver solutions on the Aladdin platform that will make a difference to their business models.
This position is for a java developer in the APG CS – Client Flows team. This team within CS provides technology solutions to support the flows of cash and orders into Aladdin from Transfer Agents, external clients and Portfolio Managers including advanced controls and configuration tools to manage the process. Following the implementation of some new core functionality on Aladdin last year, the team is embarking on its next mission to create new products to exploit the platform for new data and processes with the goal of further automation of the end to end business process.
CS is a globally integtrated team with team members in Delaware, London, Gurgaon, Singapore,.San Francisco and Sydney
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
***submit resumes with all the details—and also if they need any relocation/immigration assistance, and what are the salary expectations***
1. Travel arrangements for candidates' traveling with a BlackRock employee, as directed by BlackRock, must be booked through Blackrock.
2. BlackRock verifies the credentials and employment history of candidates offered employment. Therefore, the Search Firm agrees to notify all candidates that information presented on any application forms, resumes or during the interview process will be verified.
3. The Search Firm will advise each candidate that BlackRock expects him or her to honor his or her contractual obligations to any previous employer. The Search Firm will also advise the candidate to seek independent legal advice where the candidate has any question concerning the nature of the candidate's obligations or enforceability of any contract terms, such as provisions prohibiting solicitation of other employees of any previous employer, confidentiality and non-compete clauses. In the event that the Search Firm learns that a candidate is subject to restrictive covenants of the type referenced above that it reasonably believes may impact the candidate's ability to perform in an unrestricted manner in the position for which the search is engaged, the Search Firm will advise BlackRock of such restrictions.
4. Hiring Company verifies the credentials and employment history of Candidates offered employment. Therefore, the Search Firm agrees to notify all candidates that information presented on any application forms, resumes or during the interview process will be verified. Any false or misleading information, omissions or misrepresentations may be grounds for immediate discharge if the employment has commenced employment or revocation of the offer. Federal law also requires that employers hire only individuals who are authorized to be lawfully employed in the United States. In compliance with such laws Hiring Company will verify the employment authorization status of every individual offered employment with Hiring Company. Accordingly, all offers of employment are subject to the verification of the applicant's identity and employment authorization and it will be necessary for the candidates to submit such documentation as required by law to verify identification and employment authorization. All offers of employment are also conditional upon satisfactory completion of a background check conducted by an outside vendor which may include a criminal record search, drug testing and/or fingerprinting, as may be permissible under applicable law. The Search Firm agrees to inform all candidates of these requirements.
5. Limits on Candidates. In light of the importance of BlackRock's relationships with certain clients, BlackRock has determined that, employees of the following companies shall not be approached if they are at the Director or Managing Director level in their current position or if the search pertains to a Director or Managing Director level position at BlackRock: Ameriprise, Fidelity, Japan Post Bank, Lincoln Financial, Client, Pacific Life, Client, Prudential, Strategic Investment Group, Swiss Re, UniCredit and Zurich Insurance.
Apply by creating/using account