Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position Purpose: Lead the design, evaluation, and audit of controls for core IT applications and systems. Perform analysis of IT data to assess risk and improve processes and efficiency.
· Serve as the lead for entire full life cycle audit plans and projects, including deployment, implementation and closure
· Monitor, audit and evaluate controls for effectiveness and efficiency to mitigate areas of risks
· Assess application risks, system risks and data processes within IT and address risks with applicable general controls or recommend solutions
· Complete optimization reviews and prepare audit reports associated with the completion of scheduled audits (HIPAA, SOX, SOC1, and various State Department of Insurance audits)
· Design application and system level controls in adherence to best auditing and security practices
· Interact with business owners to identify key controls and coordinate appropriate measurement efforts for process improvement
· Serve as primary liaison between auditing bodies, IT security management, compliance and business stakeholders
· Establish new or improved methods design patterns and standards to solve complex problems
· Assist with implementation of department strategy related to information systems and technology architecture
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in IT, MIS, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, related field or equivalent experience. 7+ years of combined IT and operational auditing and control experience, including systems design or implementation experience. Experience in control design, development, automation, and assessment in IT systems, processes, and new implementations. Experience in coordinating and planning IT audits. Experience with specialized tools, including Oracle, MS SQL Service, MS Project and MS Office applications. Experience in managing complex, cross-organizational technical programs. Knowledge and understanding of various IT disciplines (e.g. software development, operations, infrastructure and information security). Experience with HIPAA, SOX, SSAE 16, ISO 27000, ITIL, or NIST.
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
7+ years of combined IT and operational auditing and control experience, including systems design or implementation experience. Experience with specialized tools, including Oracle, MS SQL Service, MS Project and MS Office applications. Experience with HIPAA, SOX, SSAE 16, ISO 27000, ITIL, or NIST.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
***IT SOX Compliance experience*** Exposure to VMS, Mainframe, Windows Active Directory, SQL, or UNIX Ability to communicate with internal/external auditors CISA, CIA or other related certifications
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
bonus - 2% first year, 4% second year, 6% third year
Mandatory Recruiter Notes
All agencies must provide the details below within their recruiter notes in order to submit a candidate:
Availability date to start a new role:
Apply by creating/using account