Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Required Skills :
Basic Qualifications :
Job Description :
Location – St Louis, MO
Start date – ASAP.
The IT4IT Data Services team is focused on providing Wells Fargo with a comprehensive understanding of its technology assets through repeatable processes compliant with an established governance program. This position is within the Data Strategy and Integration team which is part of the IT4IT Data Services roup.
The technical landscape consists of a typical data warehouse architecture leveraging Microsoft technologies (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, TFS etc.). We pull data from multiple disparate feeds, including the Enterprise Information Warehouse (Teradata) and integrate into various DataMart’s for reporting and extraction. We’re also migrating to new technologies including Hadoop, Oracle with Ab-Initio ETL. Any experience in these technologies is a plus, but not required.
In order to meet our strategic goals we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Application Aligned Database Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will enjoy the responsibilities typical of an application aligned DBA.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
· Leading DBA activities including, but not limited to physical database design, upgrades, performance tuning, bcp, security & capacity planning, maintenance and troubleshooting.
· Across Development, Test and Production Environments.
· Creating technical documentation required by both internal and external parties to describe the above activities.
· Managing our source code control and deployments through test environments and into production.
· Defining the database implementation that will be the foundation of our target operating model.
· Supporting our Data Analysts, Modelers and Developers to rapidly integrate complex data sources into our environment.
7+ years database design and administration experience.
· Advanced Sql Server DBA. (Performing DBA activities as mentioned above)
· Experience on large Data Warehouse Projects.
· Fluent with Sql Syntax
· Strong performance Tuning on both Sql Server database engine & SQL queries
· Strong troubleshooting, resolution, technical, and critical thinking skills
· Moderate Microsoft SSIS ,SSAS
· Ability to pick-up new concepts and skills quickly
· Comfortable reviewing others work through a critical lens and providing constructive feedback.
· Possess a strong determination to overcome obstacles
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Familiarity with Source Code Control concepts. (MS Team Foundation Server or other)
· Willingness to take initiative and balance multiple priorities. Should self-start and complete projects without close supervision
· Direct experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Master Data Services, Data Quality Services.
· Proficient in Teradata, Oracle and other Database platforms such as DB2, MySQL and Mongo DB.
· Exposure to AI and Hadoop a plus.
· IT Asset Management concepts or direct industry experience in an IT Asset Management team / function.
Apply by creating/using account