Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Required Skills :
Project Manager that focuses solely on the business side (Non-IT)
Experience with organizational readiness for projects (building project plans, preparation for large projects with the business side/working with stakeholders)
Basic Qualifications :
Job Description :
Apex Systems is looking for a Business Readiness Project Manager that can help them prepare project plans for the major projects they have coming up. The client is looking for 7-10 years of experience within this Business PM.
Business Readiness Project Manager
· Experience working with and implementing Operational Controls from a regulatory perspective
- Experience planning for multiple large projects by building planners, preparing teams, and gathering resources.
· Familiarity with financial management as it relates to accounting principles (GL, AP, AR, etc)
· Manages large and complex projects conforming to our client’s project management standards and processes, including change control and project management methodology.
· Defines, monitors, executes, and controls various sized projects through the system and project development lifecycle.
· Facilitates the procurement of needed hardware, software and human resources for the project.
· Works with project owners and appropriate personnel to manage project quality.
· Executes effective project management, including but not limited to: project planning, resource planning, change management and communications planning, managing changes to the project scope, and ensures that the project plan is accurate, updated, and reflective of authorized changes.
· Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
· Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
· Participates in department functions and attends management meetings.
· Serves as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility
· Collaborates with project owners and appropriate stakeholders to manage project quality.
· Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
· Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by: making suggestions for improvement and learning new skills, procedures and processes.
· Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
· Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
· Ability to work with others in a team environment.
· Performs other duties as required.
· LEAN Six Sigma Certification and PMP Certification is preferred but not required
· Life industry experience is preferred but not required
Apply by creating/using account