Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
12/01/2017 12:50 PM EST
12/01/2017 6:46 PM EST
Manager 2, Human Resources Analytics & Reporting
The HR Analytics & Reporting Manager will be responsible for working with OHR to develop and oversee a strategy that will enable HR to optimize its business operations and technology solutions through data so that the agency continues to drive efficiency, effectiveness and data-driven decision making. In addition, this position will be responsible for understanding the intersection of people, processes and technologies to develop robust data analytics capabilities within HR to support the Department’s strategic and operational objectives. The selected candidate jointly with the multiple HR Specialists at State Office and the Field HR Business Partner teams to deliver people analytics capabilities, business improvement and reporting solutions that support the achievement of business goals.
• Responsible for leading the creation of the HR analytics and reporting strategy needed for the Department that drives efficiency, effectiveness and data-driven decision making.
• Collaborate with HR leaders and with IT resources on the development of the HR analytics and reporting strategy and lead the execution of the roadmap.
• Partner with the HR leaders to lead the on-going process to enhance our HR data management strategy so that we can build greater people analytics capabilities in the future to better support/inform our business.
• Partner with HR leaders to define critical data requirements, metrics and reporting frequencies that enables HR to effectively analyze trends, predict future trends and assists the business in making decisions that supports the execution of HR’s business goals.
• Partner with the business to define the ongoing governance processes necessary to ensure data accuracy and on-going operational excellence across HR technologies, reporting solutions and related business processes.
• Lead an associate responsible for preparation and delivery of HR analytics, business-focused dashboards, database development and reporting to provide consistent and reliable information to the business.
• Responsible for understanding the intersection of people, processes and technologies to develop robust data analytics capabilities within HR to support the Department’s strategic and operational objectives.
• Provide the thought leadership that enables HR to measure progress against their priorities.
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to assimilate extensive data and provide actionable recommendations.
• Business acumen and sound business judgment.
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills in conjunction with the ability to prioritize special tasks.
• Experience in creating complex reports, dashboards, databases and creating/tracking effective metrics.
• Clear and effective oral and written communications in both technical and non-technical formats.
• Strong attention to detail ensuring data integrity.
• Ability to work under pressure and drive disparate teams to meet strict deadlines on a
regular basis in a fast-paced environment.
• Leading projects and selling ideas.
• Strong presentation skills. The ability to present, explain and discuss results of analyses to effectively drive fact-based decision making within all levels of the organization.
• Solid communications and interpersonal skills; ability to develop effective business relationships and build consensus.
• The ability to prioritize and manage multiple issues, and effectively manage risks.
• Ability to work with large dataset and summarize data into graphical or tabular forms.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field AND Four (4) years of management human resource experience.
Note: An equivalent combination of education and job specific experience that provided the knowledge, experience and competencies required to successfully perform the job at the level listed may be substituted on a year-over-year basis.
Preference will be given to candidates who, in addition to meeting the minimum qualifications, demonstrate some or all the following skills/experience:
• 7 years of reverent work experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to interact well with individuals at all levels of management, internal and external.
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to deliver on initiatives using resources across all organizational levels, cultures and regions.
• Experience with multiple HR systems data across many platforms.
• Knowledge of HR processes and supporting systems.
• Experience with MicroStrategy, Tableau, and database development.
• Knowledge of the business of HR and experience with NEOGOV.
12/18/2017 - 06/30/2018
Monday Yes Tuesday Yes Wednesday Yes Thursday Yes Friday Yes Saturday No Sunday No
Apply by creating/using account