Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Required Skills :
Basic Qualifications :
Job Description :
Systems Automation Engineer
Engineering tasks around system design, implementation, integration and optimization within the DevOps and process engineering team. They will utilize systems expertise and knowledge of software, hardware, networks, and/or storage to work across the business with architecture, application development, business analysts, DBAs and infrastructure to evaluate business needs and design and manage end-to-end technical solutions.
• Work autonomously and with limited direction while also excelling in a team setting.
• Using excellent written and verbal communication skills, develop and present business cases for DevOps solutions to information technology leadership and senior business leaders.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Lead the development and planning of our solution automation standards and roadmaps.
• Support complex multi-tier tool chains across multiple hosting locations.
• Mentor the IT organization on DevOps and process automation by participating in process analysis and documentation.
• Lead a geographically disperse team of employees and contractors.
• Advocate, design, promote and support Continuous Delivery • Develop and maintain Continuous Integration processes, tools, automated test frameworks, code quality analysis and continuous delivery.
• Software engineer for the design, promotion, and support of micro-services.
• Develop and manage the build and versioning of code releases.
• Implement deployment processes that entails packaging releases, pushing releases and executing installs.
• Conduct DevOps tool research, evaluation, proof of concept, installation, configuration and training.
• Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations
• Help troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test, and production environments.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly expanding and changing environment.
• Bachelor's degree and 5 years demonstrated work experience or an equivalent combination of related training and experience
• 5+ years of increasing responsibility in information technology services and support
• 3+ years of DevOps experience or related experience in tool chain automation.
• Demonstrated ability with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, Perl, or Python.
• Experienced in Agile software development practices (Kanban, scrum or others) and tools, such as Atlassian JIRA.
• Experience with distributed version control systems (we use Git). Experience with Subversion.
• Demonstrated experience collaboratively with development engineering to create and deploy a CI/CD infrastructure.
• Experience with .Net or Java application build processes.
• Demonstrated experience with common data stores, both relational and NoSQL
• Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting a highly available platform
• Deep knowledge of software deployment, versioning and release management processes
• Experience working with and supporting software development and production server environments
• Working with the architecture and development team to programmatically orchestrate new components into our solution stack
• Experience working in a matrixed global organization.
• 3+ years of experience within a financial services organization
• Experience with provisioning configuration management, and containerization solutions such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Mesos or similar technologies
• Experience with automation/configuration management using CA DevTest, CA Nolio, CA DataFinder, Anthill Pro, Ant, Gradle, Jenkins, or Artifactory
• 5+ years demonstrated experience managing high-severity application or process issues from outages to a successful resolution
• Admin experience with Cloud server environments such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, and/or Openstack
Apply by creating/using account