Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Consults with Service Area (SA) management (Client/H and SCPMG) on Labor Relations, Employee Relations, Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity, and Compensation issues. Ensures that all Human Resources practices are in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
• Provides expertise in strategy development and execution, planning, and facilitation of labor and employee relations efforts.
• Handles labor grievances, investigations, disputes, employee issues and concerns and coordinates arbitrations and litigations with Core Labor Relations and Legal.
• Develops and implements processes to control cost associated with the previous issues.
• Works collaboratively with Human Resources Directors/Teams and Core Human Resources functions to ensure consistent application of Labor Relations, Employee Relations, EEO/AA, Diversity, and Compensation strategies and implementations.
• Coordinates and facilitates various SA employee forums.
• Assists with planning, implementation and on-going maintenance of all Labor Relations, Employee Relations, Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity, and Compensation programs.
• Consults with "salary decision makers " on base salary determination and total reward and recognition issues.
• Assists with education, communication, implementation, and training for all compensation programs.
• Consults with management and employees on Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity issues and charges.
• Investigates and responds to all Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity charges and allegations Educates and coaches management on all Human Resources issues and practices.
• Minimum five (5) years of HR experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Human Resources or Labor Relations or related field required, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
• Extensive knowledge of Employee and Labor Relations practices.
• Significant progressive Human Resources experience.
• Working knowledge of Compensation practices.
• Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
• Consulting and leadership skills.
• Proficient with PC applications.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Master's degree preferred.
Experience working organized labor and union employees
Excellent written and verbal communication
Yes, 15 % of the Time
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
• Minimum five (5) years of HR experience. • Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Human Resources or Labor Relations or related field required, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field. • Extensive knowledge of Employee and Labor Relations practices. • Significant progressive Human Resources experience. Experience working with organized labor and union employees
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Masters Degree Healthcare experience
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
Working for an organization with the size and resources of Healthcare Southern California means having the potential to positively affect the health and well-being of entire communities. That`s because each of us-from our finance, business, and IT experts to our RNs, allied health professionals, and physicians-shares a commitment to providing the best possible care experience. One of the most diverse regions in the country, Southern California offers everything from quaint coastal communities to bustling urban cities, high desert plains to snowy mountain peaks. Here, you`ll find the cultural, lifestyle, and recreational amenities to complement your work and your life. Come Client the resources, support, and opportunity you need to build the career you`ve always wanted.
Search Firm agrees to comply with the additional terms applicable to placements with Healthcare which can be found at http://goscoutgo.com/Healthcare-search-firm-addendum-pdf/. By submitting Candidate(s) for Healthcare Permanent job postings Search Firm indicates agreement to these additional terms.
Apply by creating/using an account