Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Description/Comment:Salesforce Operations Analyst/CPQ Administrator
Primary Location: Austin, Texas US
Alternative Location(s): Redwood City, California US
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 7,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management.
Role in Brief:
As a critical member of the Informatica Pricing Team, the Pricing Operations Analyst will be integral to the successful execution of Informatica Marketing and Sales pricing objectives. Primary charter is to support the execution of Informatica pricing operations to increase profitable market share across all product categories by optimizing product SKU onboarding and management. You will be responsible to manage Informatica’s product portfolio to all channels (direct and indirect) within Salesforce CPQ. As the system and product SKU configuration expert, you will act as a point of contact between operations management across all functions, other key stakeholders, specifically supporting Informatica’s aggressive transition to subscription selling.
• Day to Day management of Informatica’s product master application including product onboarding with related CPQ offering configuration implementation
• Configuration rule update and development
• System management of bundled offers and provisioning
• Ongoing data cleansing and upload governance
• Close interlock responsibilities with all peer groups including Sales, Product Management, Product Marketing, Finance, and all other relevant organizations.
• Continually work to simplify and optimize the offering portfolio to help accelerate revenue growth and sales cycle efficiency.
• Work closely with the Senior Management in Sales, Finance, and Legal to optimize back office workflows.
• Contribute to the successful on-boarding and training of team members
• Steelbrick Certified and Salesforce Administrator Certified (Preferred)
• Expert understanding of CPQ tools, Partner Portal, and Sales Cloud
• Experience with Steelbrick CPQ implementations (Preferred)
• Ability to handle all basic SFDC administrator functions including user account maintenance, reports, dashboards, workflows and other administrator task
• Self-motivated, strong communication, project management and organizational skills.
• Management of development and test workflows in a deadline intensive environment
• Combination of strong analytical and strategic thinking for insight with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to think through problems creatively and brainstorm multiple solutions.
• Experience developing and maintaining training materials and training curriculum
• Ideally, 7+ years’ experience in pricing/operations within a SaaS, Internet marketplace or digital industry with an emphasis on subscription selling in the enterprise
• Proven experience with management and product development within SFDC/CPQ modules
• Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Marketing, Business, or related field
• High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative characteristics.
• Strong communication and writing skills and ability to work across business lines.
• Organizational skills to manage competing projects with tight deadlines effectively.
• Must display technical competence with respect to systems and processes relating to:
o Cross functional business operations and workflow processes
o Software pricing, packaging, and licensing
o Large volume SKU portfolio management
o Global 2 tier channel support
o Proficiency in other SAAS based tools such as Apttus, and Tableau
Apply by creating/using account