Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Description/Comment:Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Max PL Rate $68; EE salary 95-100K
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking an Information Systems Tech Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Wilkes Barre, PA.The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Postal Solutions team supporting the United States Postal Service on a variety of mission critical projects. Where Technology and Teamwork come together...Come join the Northrop Grumman team supporting the USPS. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's USPS ETS team. This position will be located in Wilkes Barre, PA at the USPS site.
• Provides business and technical expertise to management and stakeholders to facilitate planning, set direction, define business initiatives, and develop solutions to business information systems needs and requirements.
• Researches, proposes, designs, plans, and implements IT solutions. Analyzes existing operations and proactively seeks opportunities to optimize, automate, and consolidate technologies and improve the infrastructure environment and systems performance. Ensures capacity planning and continual performance improvement of technologies and infrastructure that support application environments.
• Ability to troubleshoot application & environment related problems and conduct problem investigations related supported environments. Provides on-time and frequent narratives and status updates to management.
• Ability to build enterprise class environments, document steps and partner with other teams to implement changes in other environments.
• Coordinate lower environment configuration, deployment and testing activities required to provide a stable test platform.
• Ensure monitoring of environments is conducted to provide maximum uptime.
• The ability to work in a dynamic team environment and to adapt to sudden changes in priorities
Additional Job Details:Basic Qualifications; Must be able to obtain USPS security clearance • Bachelor's degree in a business, computer science, information systems, business analysis related field and 12 or more years analysis/IT experience • Must have several years' experience in at least ONE of the following subject areas: UNIX/Linux, shell scripting, JAVA, Informatica, PL/SQL, WebSphere, IHS, Oracle 12c - highly partitioned database design. • Experience with batch file processes, controlled nightly jobs and flat file processing. • Knowledgeable of Agile development methodology and the SCRUM process. • Must have experience/expertise in Microsoft Word, Visio and Project. • Demonstrate the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis • Strong business analysis skills • Very customer/user focused • Strong problem solving and analytical skills • Ability to adjust well in constantly changing environments • Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to effectively work directly with customers and technical staff • Effective liaison between business and technical teams • Strong facilitation skills to effectively lead discussions across multiple groups • The candidate must live within 1 hour of Wilkes-Barre, PA or willing to relocate to area within 60 days of starting job. • This position requires US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder) as per our contract • Must not have traveled outside of the US for a combined period of 6 months or longer within the past 5 years
Apply by creating/using account