Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Required Skills :
Minimum 10 years of IT experience
Experience developing solutions leveraging SharePoint REST and ODATA services.
Knowledge of migrating .NET solutions from SharePoint 2010 and 2013 or 2016 to SharePoint Online
Basic Qualifications :
GC EAD, GC or Citizen
Job Description :
Client: Change Health Care (McKesson)
Title: SharePoint Developer
Location: Alpharetta, GA (30005)
Duration: 6 Months Contract
This SharePoint Developer Role will be part of IT Transition Program Management Office (IT T-PMO) within Change Healthcare. T-PMO is responsible for migrating IT Applications and Infrastructure from McKesson into Change Healthcare. This role is primarily focused on overseeing migration of all applications under Transition Services Agreement.
As a result of merger between McKesson's Technology Solutions division (MTS) and Change Healthcare, a new entity is created; named Changed Healthcare. Transition Services Agreement (TSA) has been defined between McKesson and Change Healthcare to ensure Business continuity is maintained for MTS.
• Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server Office 365.
• Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
• Microsoft Certified Professional preferred
• Experience with enterprise content types, content type hubs, term store, metadata
• Design and development experience with SharePoint themes, templates, master pages, page layouts and CSS
• Experience developing solutions leveraging SharePoint REST and ODATA services
• Experience developing custom features, web parts, timer jobs and other application solutions using Visual Studio to leveraging the SharePoint Object Model API, CSOM and JSOM
• Knowledge of migrating .NET solutions from SharePoint 2010 and 2013 or 2016 to SharePoint Online
• Experience developing solutions leveraging SharePoint REST and ODATA services.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills are necessary.
• Highly organized, structured, process oriented, and a self-starter
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Strong time and workload management skills to handle multiple projects and tasks within rapid timeframes.
• Bachelor's degree from accredited college
• Minimum 10 years of IT experience
Apply by creating/using account