Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Responsible for material handling of all forms: Inbound, Outbound, Put-away and Inventory
• Education: High School diploma or equivalent
• Experience: None
• Specialized Training: None
• Knowledge: Basic shop math
• Skills: Basic computer skills , and use of basic mechanical/measuring tools
Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language
Must be able to work standing for the duration of the shift
Must be able to reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs , and push/pull/slide heavy material
Must be able to make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
Must be able to stoop, bend, squat, crawl, and climb
• Other: Must be at least 18 years of age
• Unloads material from incoming trailers and places in staging areas
• Breaks down pallets, sorts material by Stock Keeping Unit, counts, and separates
• Places material away in proper locations while maintaining high standards
• Stocks and maintains correct inventory levels
• Picks/Packs materials to prepare for assembly or shipment
• Palletizes materials, band/wrap, weigh, and load onto trailers
• Uses SAP to do receipts, transfers, and shipping transactions
• Discards scrap and/or defected materials that are not serviceable.
• Initiates scrap tickets to generate part replacement orders.
• Operates forklift and any other powered/manual material lifting/handling equipment for loading material onto, or unloading from trailers
• Performs other work as directed by Supervision.
• Working Conditions: Job involves typically working indoors, being assigned to any of the different shifts, occasionally lifting heavy materials, wearing common safety equipment (e.g. cut resistant gloves and sleeves, safety shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs, etc.) being exposed to loud noises and the possibility of bumps, cuts, and scrapes.
• Capabilities: The following are behaviors essential to being successful in this job.
Safety Advocacy: Ability to promote and ensure a safe work environment; identifies, communicates, and eliminates hazards encountered during regular course of work.
Quality Orientation: Focused on meeting or exceeding the level of excellence of products, services, and work activities–measured against pre-set standards; able to identify flaws and take corrective action.
Cooperation: Willingly assists others by offering guidance, sharing knowledge, teaching skills, or directly performing a task in order to help out. Puts team objectives ahead of personal interests.
Adaptability: Willingly accepts organizational changes and responds to changes with appropriate urgency and actions. Reacts to anger, frustration, and disappointment constructively (i.e. finding humor in situations; finding solutions to problems, using relaxation techniques; etc.).
Spatial Reasoning: Ability to think in three dimension; being able to mentally generate, rotate, and transform visual images.
Geometric Shapes Matching: Ability to group different types of shapes together based on form, size, depth, etc.
Apply by creating/using account