Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Required Skills :
Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Basic Qualifications :
Job Description :
The Agile Coach is an individual who has achieved advanced systems, individual and team coaching, organizational development, cultural change and conflict management, and strong leadership skills to create positive transformational impact to organizations at large. The Agile Coach works at all levels of an organization to help the organization use agile as a strategic asset for business value generation which often includes impactful culture change.
This person will be enthusiastically devoted to driving the adoption and optimization of Agile processes, principles and practices. Typically, the Agile Coach also may need to perform the additional responsibilities of the executing Program/Portfolio Management along with the Coaching, mentoring and teaching responsibilities.
In addition to being an expert at Scrum or Agile team coordination, this person will have experience with the application of Agile principles in one or more of these development disciplines: analysis, design, development, testing and management; and can relate principles, practices and the 'rules-of thumb' of performing these disciplines in an Agile environment.
The Agile Coach typically has the experience to perform as a Project/Program Manager with a strong delivery focus in addition to Agile Coaching capability.
• Demonstrate leadership and display the behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with agile methods • Coach teams and management towards improving Agile process and metrics, evaluate and mentor existing Scrum teams, and deliver training classes for product owners, developers and testers.
• Develop, implement and manage team metrics, evaluate team metrics and make recommendations to teams and management for improvements.
• Drive the organization-wide agile adoption strategy and rollout plans • Capture feedback and continuously improve enterprise Agile guidance, training materials, and content • Enterprise Portfolio Planning and Management
• Scrum Coach Training
• Undergraduate degree – MS/MBA degree strongly preferred • Documented recent (last 2 years) Agile training/conference/user group attendance. We are looking for on-going involvement in the Agile community and continuous improvement and growth • General Agile training and facilitation across Project Managers and all stakeholders • Team Facilitation and/or Conflict Management • Highly prefer a Master's degree; otherwise prefer a Bachelor in information technology or related field.
• PMI: PMP, ACP
• DSDM: Practitioner, Advanced Practitioner, trainer/Coach, Consultant • Scrum Alliance: CSD, CSPO, CSM, CSP, CSC, CST • Scrum.org: PSM, PSD, PPO • ICAgile.com: Certified ICAgile Professional (CIP), ICAgile Expert, Enterprise Agilist • Other Lean methodology credentials – like Six Sigma, Kanban, etc.
• 15+ years of relevant IT experience; at least 8 years in a technical software development environment or with IT Project Management.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience using Agile methods, 7 years’ experience is preferred.
• 2000 hours practicing in at least one Agile approach in the past 2 years • 2000 hours Coaching Agile project teams in past 3 years • 1000 hours program management in the past 10 years • 5000 hours project management in the past 10 years
Apply by creating/using account