Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Software Developer IIIs are responsible for the design, development and implementation of software for new and existing projects. They will interact daily with other team members to ensure that a quality product is delivered in a timely manner. They are expected to be able to own the solution to complex software problems/needs from design to delivery.
• Designs, modifies, implements, and documents software application changes within electronic payments-related products.
• Tests and supports applications internally and externally.
• Participates and leads others in analysis, design, testing, and review processes.
• Provides estimations of work based on requirements.
• Writes product specifications, designs, and technical manuals.
• Able to lead implementation teams; Provides leadership of small to medium size projects; collaborates with product managers and other cross-functional team members.
• Works directly with third-party products and specifications, evaluating requirements/documentation and translating requirements to our clients as needed.
• Responsible for integrating Client products with other Client and non-Client solutions.
• Maintains responsibility of assigned tasks by using experience/knowledge of environment to make design/development decisions.
• Provides feedback to peer performance reviews.
• Responsible for technology in a given work area.
• Educates others (technical and non-technical) on areas of expertise.
• Responsible for training/leading developers in remote locations across the globe.
• Works under the supervision of an Engineering Manager.
• Provides development level support for assigned products and projects throughout the development lifecycle.
• Other job related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Formal education level: Bachelor's degree in a related area (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Services, Management Information Services).
Specific skills & proficiency level:
• Microsoft Visual C/C++
• Microsoft Win32 API (SDK)
• TCP/IP Socket level communications
• Extensible Markup Language (XML)
• Familiar with source control software (i.e. TFS Source Control)
• Able to troubleshoot complex systems including hardware and software systems
• Experienced w/ Software Engineering best practices (design patterns, coding style, etc.)
• Able to convey technical concepts with non-technical audiences
• Must excel in verbal and written communications
• 8+ years of software development experience
• 8+ years of experience developing applications using C/C++
• 8+ years of experience developing applications for a Windows operating system platform
• 8+ years of experience developing object oriented solutions.
Integrated into our shared values is Client's commitment to diversity. Client is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Client does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at Client has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: Client only accepts resumes from agencies on the Client preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Client employees, or any Client facility. Client is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
Software Engineering Manager
Apply by creating/using account