Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Required Skills :
80% Functional, 20% Technical
Accounts Payable, Purchasing, EBTax, Supplier Data Hub
Basic Qualifications :
Job Description :
Title: Oracle EBS Functional Consultant
Length: 6 Months
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
One of our clients in the Cleveland area is going through an Oracle ERP Implementation. This would be a functional role for support and enhancement of the clients U.S and North American regions. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a large, growing Fortune 500 company in the Cleveland area.
Technical Experience/Skills Required
We are seeking senior level (7+ year) Oracle E-Business Suite Functional expert with skill sets in the following areas:
• Detailed functional knowledge and minimum 4 full cycle implementations as a consultant using one or more of the following Oracle EBS modules on R12
• Sound knowledge of the MDM architecture and how it can be interfaced with all the upstream and downstream systems.
• Should have good knowledge of how these modules interact and reside on the base EBS modules
o Oracle Supplier Data Hub
o Oracle Purchasing
o Oracle Payables
o Oracle e-Business Tax
Technical Experience/Skills Preferred
o Able to write SQL queries
o Should have knowledge on high level integrations and SOA architecture
o Should be able to develop AN100 (MD50) for RICE components and review the DS140 (MD70)
o Able to conduct trainings to business users and MDM teams
o Should have experience working in Production support environment
o Experience in creating Cutover plans.
Non-Technical Skills Required
Perform Functional activities related to an Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 implementation project including:
- Analyze business requirements documents and scenarios for each Reporting, Integration, Customization, Extension objects
- Document Functional specifications for RICEWs (Reports, Interfaces, Customizations, Extensions and Workflows).
- Present Functional specifications for RICEWs to the leadership team member(s) for review and approval.
- Incorporate required feedback from specification review into the document and re-review as necessary.
- Develop/Design RICEW objects in accordance with clients global standards.
- Development, execute and document unit tests on technical objects.
- Incorporate required feedback from code review process into technical objects and retest as necessary.
- Train the Key functional Owners on the usage and maintenance of the object(s).
- Support the execution of the Conference Room Pilots (CRPs)/System Integration Tests (SITs) and the User Acceptance Test (UATs), GoLive and Post Production Support
- Help with requirements related to Oracle Localizations (if any) and Legal requirements including local taxation, invoicing and any governmental needs which needs to be developed for the project due to legal mandate
- Assist with Oracle Unified Method (OUM) documentations needed for the project
Apply by creating/using account