Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
JAVA backend lead with strong hands on experience in developing end to end solutions for launching new capabilities within application.
You will be responsible for performing feature design & development using agile methodology in a fast paced environment where you will be provided abstract requirements that need to be implemented develop and extend micro services using JAVA / J2EE, Spring boot, MySQL.
You will be required to understand and break down the abstract feature requirements into high level end to end design that typically includes: User experience with interface, User interface (UI) wireframes, UI to backend REST service interaction, REST service contracts (input and output), database design and so on.
You need to be proactive to figure out additional information to complete design and development by dipping into existing database, reading documents on internal and external websites, contacting peering application team members.
Your ability to respond to the application requirements, perform analysis to troubleshoot complex system problems with passion and sense of urgency is going to be instrumental towards the success of project.
• Design the end to end solution (UI wireframe, Database design, Services contract) for launching new features within the platform
• Publish the delivery plan. Break down the JIRA tasks for delivering the feature
• Develop Java Spring framework based REST services / applications conforming to high quality standards.
• Develop automated Junit test cases for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Perform data analysis, data conversion and loading in MySQL.
• Complete necessary documentation for operational procedures, task lists, and maintenance procedures.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Release coordination and implementation in DIT, QA and Production.
• Ability to provide extended support.
• Strong Communication, with focus on business value and technical solutions.
• Develop relations with peering teams, business community and support functional expertise.
• Continuously Client, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• 5+ years experience with Java, J2EE technologies & Application Servers e.g. Tomcat
• 3+ years experience with the development and extension of Spring framework micro services.
• 3+ years in backend REST services development using Jersey / Spring Boot
• 1+ year experience using Git/Stash , JIRA, Jenkins
• 3+ years experience with MySQL / Oracle database.
• Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
• Experience with development using Agile development methodologies
• Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams
• Communication & stakeholder management skills
Tools & Technology
• Micro service development using Spring Framework (Spring boot , Spring data)
• Core JAVA 1.8, Annotations
• Swagger UI, Eureka
• IDE: Spring Tool Suite / Eclipse
• JAX-RS Annotations
• Database: Oracle / MariaDB / MySQL
• Linux shell scripting
• DevOps tools: Git/Stash, Jira, Confluence , Jenkins, Ansible
Apply by creating/using account