Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
This position is responsible for identifying and building relationships between prospective customers and Client. The incumbent understands the customer priorities and is adept at positioning Client solutions to meet those needs. This role is key to the growth of Financial Services market share and long-term profitability within the mid-tier banking market. This individual instills customer confidence in Client, leading to long term business relationships.
• Position responsible for identifying and targeting competitive opportunities to drive new business
• Leads account planning and opportunity planning sessions
• Responsible for developing strategic customer relationships ensuring that all customer requirements are identified and met driving new business opportunities within accounts
• Generate a pipeline with qualified opportunities and execute winning sales strategies to deliver business from those opportunities
• Obtains customer or industry information that assists in responding to customer's needs and requirements; Capitalizes on industry knowledge and customer contacts to uncover future business opportunities; Understands the formal and informal decision making process within each of the accounts
• Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques; Create an internal network of relationships with peers, management and internal sales support groups in providing value-added solutions for the customer
• Tracks the sales process through monthly forecast submissions to quantify and qualify opportunities where Client is best positioned to win, and assists in development of an account plan to ensure mutual objectives of the Client/Customer relationship are realized; Builds customer commitment in order to accelerate activity through the sales cycle
• Position requires ability to describe how Client solutions relate to the customer's current industry position; Identify major competitors in the account and assesses the competitor's products/services, and compare their strengths and weaknesses relative to Client; Position Client as a single source provider offering additional solutions and services to maximize Client revenue and profitable growth
• Apply presentation and consultative selling skills to deliver sales presentation at senior/executive levels; Incorporate thorough understanding of industry trends and issues into sales presentations
• Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professionals, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives
• Rely on excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain executive-level interaction and customer satisfaction
• Close profitable Client Solution deals incorporating hardware, software, professional services, and customer services
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
20% or higher
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
Please note that this position is not in Atlanta GA, but I do not have a city/state to list as Scout requires for posting. We would like to hire someone in one of the following states to cover this territory: DE, MD, VA and Washington D.C.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
We need a hunter with a solid background selling enterprise software to banks and credit unions
Apply by creating/using account