Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Business Management Group (BusMgmt) within Alternatives Operations is focused on working with all of the relevant stakeholder groups across the firm to long-term strategic and tactical solutions to the complex issues presented by managing and operating alternative products. BusMgmt engagements are high profile initiatives which require team members to have senior level exposure and play an active role in shaping the future state operating model of Alternatives Operations; a typical BusMgmt project is at least as much about processes and implementing change as it is about the technology employed to do so.
We are looking for a candidate to work as part of a global team that will be able to make an immediate contribution to various projects with a specific focus on Management and Performance fees and complex waterfalls. This includes effectively understanding the business and specific issues that need to be addressed, developing a strategy, managing a team, tracking key milestones, leveraging firm resources and skills to execute on plans, and efficiently deploying the solution across the Alternatives Operations team.
The alternatives platform is a growth focus for BlackRock and this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a fast-paced work environment.
The responsibilities of a Vice President in the Business Management Group include:
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
20% or higher
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
1. Travel arrangements for candidates' traveling with a BlackRock employee, as directed by BlackRock, must be booked through Blackrock.
2. BlackRock verifies the credentials and employment history of candidates offered employment. Therefore, the Search Firm agrees to notify all candidates that information presented on any application forms, resumes or during the interview process will be verified.
3. The Search Firm will advise each candidate that BlackRock expects him or her to honor his or her contractual obligations to any previous employer. The Search Firm will also advise the candidate to seek independent legal advice where the candidate has any question concerning the nature of the candidate's obligations or enforceability of any contract terms, such as provisions prohibiting solicitation of other employees of any previous employer, confidentiality and non-compete clauses. In the event that the Search Firm learns that a candidate is subject to restrictive covenants of the type referenced above that it reasonably believes may impact the candidate's ability to perform in an unrestricted manner in the position for which the search is engaged, the Search Firm will advise BlackRock of such restrictions.
4. Hiring Company verifies the credentials and employment history of Candidates offered employment. Therefore, the Search Firm agrees to notify all candidates that information presented on any application forms, resumes or during the interview process will be verified. Any false or misleading information, omissions or misrepresentations may be grounds for immediate discharge if the employment has commenced employment or revocation of the offer. Federal law also requires that employers hire only individuals who are authorized to be lawfully employed in the United States. In compliance with such laws Hiring Company will verify the employment authorization status of every individual offered employment with Hiring Company. Accordingly, all offers of employment are subject to the verification of the applicant's identity and employment authorization and it will be necessary for the candidates to submit such documentation as required by law to verify identification and employment authorization. All offers of employment are also conditional upon satisfactory completion of a background check conducted by an outside vendor which may include a criminal record search, drug testing and/or fingerprinting, as may be permissible under applicable law. The Search Firm agrees to inform all candidates of these requirements.
5. Limits on Candidates. In light of the importance of BlackRock's relationships with certain clients, BlackRock has determined that, employees of the following companies shall not be approached if they are at the Director or Managing Director level in their current position or if the search pertains to a Director or Managing Director level position at BlackRock: Ameriprise, Fidelity, Japan Post Bank, Lincoln Financial, Client, Pacific Life, Client, Prudential, Strategic Investment Group, Swiss Re, UniCredit and Zurich Insurance.
Apply by creating/using account