Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Required Skills :
Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM),SCRUM
Basic Qualifications :
Job Description :
1. Scrum master is responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
2. Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
3. Should be a friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
4. Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
5. Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. He knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
6. Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
7.Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
8. Ability to shield his team from outside distractions and interferences.
9. Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
10. Ability to track and remove impediments.
11. Scrum master is a servant first, who serves his team members before considering about himself
Duties of Scrum Master
Facilitate his team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings.
Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
Acts as safeguard for his team.
Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that you can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
Should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
Apply by creating/using account